FA Cup FA Cup 2nd round - Sutton United (H)

Good chance of it being on TV alongside Buxton as the lowest placed team.

No chance of tv, and to be honest I wouldn’t want it selected.

We go to Rovers with a strong team, and have a great chance on being in Round 3.

It’s a tough call, because we have 3 crucial Lge games coming up with the replay in between.

Yeovil v MK Dons/Stevenage
Buxton v Morecambe
Gateshead/Altrincham v Charlton

All those will be TV ties above ours. Should we get through, we have very little chance of being on TV.

Awful draw, terrible. Sutton away would have been a good day out in London on the way to their non league ramshackle ground.
Why do we never seem to get any good away days any more.
Back to the non league days of a drum infested mob of school boys on their cup final, alongside old punters, who have followed their club since they played in the Surrey County League 4.:ROFLMAO:

Awful draw, terrible. Sutton away would have been a good day out in London on the way to their non league ramshackle ground.
Why do we never seem to get any good away days any more.
Back to the non league days of a drum infested mob of school boys on their cup final, alongside old punters, who have followed their club since they played in the Surrey County League 4.:ROFLMAO:

We got to get through the replay first, if we do I just hope its a Saturday 3pm kick off!

Good chance of it being on TV alongside Buxton as the lowest placed team.
No chance (if we get there) L1 at home to L2 - plenty more attractive than that surely. At least it should mean Saturday at 3pm kick -off.

I see a few people are already counting chickens before they've hatched.

If we beat Bristol Rovers.

IIIIFFFF.

Good thing is if we lose to Bristol it's not like we missed out on a great away day at a ground we've never been too. Sutton at home hardly going to draw in the crowds even with cheaper tickets.

Back
Top Bottom