Home Match Build Up 26/11/22 - FA Cup 2nd Round : OUFC v Exeter City

Is getting to the FA Cup 3rd round important to you this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSubmarine

A break from League One till we go to Accrington on December 3rd.

I hope with a week to recover for this we shall go as strong as possible bar McGinty in for Eastwood & aim to add some excitement of the 3rd round to a very boring season.

With tickets reduced you’d hope we see 5,000+ for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are one game away from possibly an exciting draw, at the moment we are a mid table league one team who have won only a few games this season, why the hell would we not go for it?

I like how you put a poll in, so when we lose, certain people can't go 'oh but you only care as it's a stick to beat Robinson with'.

A juicy 3rd round draw is in the same bracket as good away game first game of the season. (y)

Hello to the marketing department no doubt scouring through the yellows forum for ideas as I post? Let people know that if they attend the 2nd round on this coming Saturday to keep their ticket stub... giving fans first or second dibs of a chance of a ticket if we draw a plum at home. That is if we get the f*ck through this coming Saturday.

COYY'S or come on you marketing dept...don't sit on your hands!

Ticket office is closed this afternoon while England's match is being played

Got my ticket around midday*- along with one for my partners lad ( who is an, in the main, armchair Citeh 'supporter) , convinced him to come a watch a live game of real cup football.... here's hoping the U's put in a shift, and get the win, so he's tempted to come to a few more U's home games

* good to see you there @Maurice Earp

Got my ticket around midday*- along with one for my partners lad ( who is an, in the main, armchair Citeh 'supporter) , convinced him to come a watch a live game of real cup football.... here's hoping the U's put in a shift, and get the win, so he's tempted to come to a few more U's home games

Good to see you @Sarge

Ticket office open after the game

I dunno if I can be bothered to go to this game I might get a ticket on Friday but I dunno yet there's nothing that really excites me about going to our games at the moment....I hope we get through I hope we get city .. Liverpool...man united away just for all the fans that have suffered this season watching mostly boring crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom