Tickets Digital season ticket

I received 3 digital season tickets BUT two of them how would I get my two boys 7.9 to use them when they are stored on my phone so I shall be using our season cards it’s easier and less hassle

Tell the turnstile operator you have 3 tickets to scan.
Swipe phone 3 times
Turnstile operator scans three times.
Two boys go through the gate before you.
You follow.

Simple!

Yep u would have to trust that person not to send it on, or try to use it on other games when u are actually attending. I was just making the point it’s not going to stop people sharing there season ticket

It would be a different qr code per match I would of thought to eliminate that possibility.

It would be a different qr code per match I would of thought to eliminate that possibility.
How are they gonna change the QR code of a ticket downloaded to my Apple wallet, Genuine question btw, can they do that?

How are they gonna change the QR code of a ticket downloaded to my Apple wallet, Genuine question btw, can they do that?

Bit hard to screenshot my Google pay without putting myself at risk. But I have 2 tickets for the next 2 home games in the same seats and they are individual qr codes. When I bought the tickets it sent 4 x downloadable tickets in the email that once you click them saves in Google pay individually. Season ticket would be 23 downloadable tickets that once scanned become expired, you could send one ticket to someone else and they could load it in to their apple/Google pay. Once they scan it yours would show up expired.

That’s interesting .

yes.
I used mine for the Lincoln game .

And it's one QR code for the whole season? I'm guessing the club don't want other people to use your season ticket.

It's one code for the whole season for season ticket holders.

I expect going forward each individual could have their own qr code linked to their fan number and so the system works out if you bought a ticket for this game or not.

Season ticket holders buying for the Cup games would then use the same qr code.

It is already a bit fiddly with more than one season ticket in your possession so 23x3 of these would be a nightmare.

It's one code for the whole season for season ticket holders.

I expect going forward each individual could have their own qr code linked to their fan number and so the system works out if you bought a ticket for this game or not.

Season ticket holders buying for the Cup games would then use the same qr code.

It is already a bit fiddly with more than one season ticket in your possession so 23x3 of these would be a nightmare.

I'm guessing you could just screenshot the qr code and send to someone else to use the odd game but you would have to trust that person to only use it when you're not attending.

Tried this Saturday, with my ST and my son's ST on my phone, we did use the side entrance though. Scanned so easily.

How do they know the amount of people actually inside the stadium, is this done via the old fashioned turnstile counter or via the amount of tickets scanned?

Last edited:
Im not a technophobe but I think I prefer the old fashioned way of having a season card we should never have got rid of the books they used to have lol

Tried this Saturday, with my ST and my son's ST on my phone, we did use the side entrance though. Scanned so easily.

How do they know the amount of people actually inside the stadium, is this done via the old fashioned turnstile counter or via the amount of tickets scanned?
Season tickets automatically get counted to attendance whether they attend or not but counting the number of scanned tickets... and therefore people through the gate... can be collected instantaneously and therefore give a more accurate attendance.

Back
Top Bottom