CWC 19 India ?? v Australia ??

Oval crowd 20k .... yet there's visibly (& audibly) relatively few supporters of the sandpaper squad there !

153-1 after 27 overs ... Aussie captain Finch had a rant a Cummins , and fielders after a Kholi boundary:LOL:

171-1 after 30 overs

will India stamp on the batting overdrive for the remaining 20 overs, or continue the way theyve batted so far?

Dhawan gets his 100

India 201-1 16 overs left for their innings

India are putting the Aussies to the sword here. Good luck getting Kholi out!

Dhawan very lucky then ...went to blast the ball out the ground...missed timed and missed the ball completely and was nearly bowled out!

Hardik Pandya can score very quickly. Saw smash a century and no time in the IPL.

Dhawan gone for 117

Pandya moved up the batting order ... and dropped on 0

225-2 12 overs left

Kholi gets his half-century ... Idias top 3 batsmen today (so far ) all got at least 50 apiece

246-2 ...9 overs to go

reckon if India exceed 315, Australia will struggle to beat that

India 281-2 6 overs to go

some (though it pains me to say) decent fielding by Aussies to stop a few boundaries!

will India exceed a total of 310?

You have to bowl a tight line to Dharwan. The Aussies did it well in the opening spell but after that, not so good. He's a good player, but lack patience if the bowling is tight. I've never quite got Zampa and the Aussies hype around him - seems a poor Warner knock off.

As for the India fans, all loud when they are winning. If the Aussies get close at the end, it will be quieter than Highbury was. They do make me laugh.

Pandya gone for 48

India went from 250-200 in 27 deliveries

301-3 ...4 overs left to bat

338-3 ... last over to go

how close to 350 will india get?

Dhoni gone for 27 on the first ball , in the last over

338-4

Kholi goes for 82 on the penultimate ball of the 50 overs

India 348-5 ...one ball left to face

50 overs 352-5 .... can the sandpaper squad chase down that total?

If the Aussies win this, then we may as well give them the trophy now ?

Back
Top Bottom