CWC 19 India ?? v Australia ??

Hardest job in World Cricket must be the 'spin doctor' PR person for Zinger bails Id guess?

cautious batting from the two cheats... taking the odd singles .... a strange way to play odi world cup cricket imo

cautious batting from the two cheats... taking the odd singles .... a strange way to play odi world cup cricket imo
spoke too soon there, me :rolleyes:... on cue, sandpaper Smith gets 10 off a couple of boundaries

In other news England v Switzerland has gone to Pens. These games are just glorified friendlies imo.

Rather watch the cricket.

In other news England v Switzerland has gone to Pens. These games are just glorified friendlies imo.

intend to watch the Lionesses WWC opener live (on BBC) ...while keeping a close-ish eye n ear on the Cricket at the Oval

Bye bye Warner! Biggest cheat of all. He organised the cheating in South Africa.

decent catch that out on the boundary ... cheerio cheerio cheerio :ROFLMAO:

England dominated the whole game. Hit the woodwork 4 times, their keeper made some decent saves and Wilson had "goal' disallowed on VAR.
Deserved the pen win.

139-2 after 26 overs ...are the Aussies 'planning on a last 20 overs T20 style attack? may be too little too late for the sandpaper squad? ... I hope it is.... and the Aussie cheats get beaten

If the Aussies are to pull this off, then they need to go into slog mode urgently. They have wickets in hands, so it’s worth a go imo.

Devil’s advocate as I agree that the bails have been a concern all tournament but can they be changed midway through the competition? It would seem unfair on those sides who have managed to hit the stumps with deliveries and not get batsmen out to suddenly see a new set of stumps being used for future matches.
I sort of agree in that changing the equipment part way through a tournament might be seen as odd. But conditions change from game to game anyway (weather, size of the ground, condition of the pitch etc) and it would be the same for both teams. I can't imagine imagine any bowlers objecting and any batsmen relying on the bails not coming off when they are bowled probably ought to take up a new career!

The Aussies are having a go now. Maxwell looking dangerous here. Could be in for a great finish here.

This could be a grandstand finish? ...India need to get Maxwell out asap!

Been very good game this. We’re in for a potential treat in these last 11 overs.

Massive wicket Smith goes lbw.

Kumar pick of the Indian bowlers

Sandpaper Smith looked plumb LBW there ? ....Umpires gave nowt? ...fair enough for India to review.... & its given

sloppy & lazy fielding by Rahul ... cost 4 runs off an overthrow that he shouldve easily stopped reaching the boundary

Back
Top Bottom