General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's all right then is it, telling someone to shut the f**k up if they don't answer your incessant questions and tell you what you feel you're entitled to know?
You said “ f**k of the forum “ I did not I did say “ shut the f**k up “ so trying to bounce back what you said in your previous boost and when challenged on it first Scotchers come back Sonia corrected and now you’re trying to turn it around from your original post. After @Malc request I haven’t said anything about the takeover or ground until you posted previous.

You said “ f**k of the forum “ I did not I did say “ shut the f**k up “ so trying to bounce back what you said in your previous boost and when challenged on it first Scotchers come back Sonia corrected and now you’re trying to turn it around from your original post. After @Malc request I haven’t said anything about the takeover or ground until you posted previous.

Please give it a rest Bazzer.

Which you have, but constantly reply with basically the same thing is now just going on.
2 different posters accused me so have to reply, I know it’s monotonous and yes it’s getting boring hence why I stopped posting about the takeover etc.

I will repeat, so you obviously think that's alright do you?

It's semantics and amounts to the same thing, if I have to "shut the f**k up" I thereby can't post on the forum, as I can't say anything, so the result is I don't contribute to the forum and have ergo left the forum other than as a passive viewer. Simple enough for you, or are you going to keep boring on?

I will repeat, so you obviously think that's alright do you?

It's semantics and amounts to the same thing, if I have to "shut the f**k up" I thereby can't post on the forum, as I can't say anything, so the result is I don't contribute to the forum and have ergo left the forum other than as a passive viewer. Simple enough for you, or are you going to keep boring on?
No you’re the one boring on, telling you to shut the f**k up was in a particular subject of which there is deep conversation with almost 3,500 posts. I’m sorry if you can’t handle the fact people are asking questions about something you may or may not know about, unfortunately that is what happens when a juicy bit of information is leaked.

Simple enough for you, or are you going to keep boring on?

Sadly I think we know the answer to that! I think it's time to just ignore him or we'll be dropping to the same level.

The overwhelming majority respect your position and what you post, and the others don't matter.

And just as importantly I used to dream of owning a Lotus Esprit SE in the (late) 80's. Was seriously looking at one a few years during a midlife crisis but then the family arrived to spend my money instead!!

No you’re the one boring on, telling you to shut the f**k up was in a particular subject of which there is deep conversation with almost 3,500 posts. I’m sorry if you can’t handle the fact people are asking questions about something you may or may not know about, unfortunately that is what happens when a juicy bit of information is leaked.
Really? Do you read any of these back before pressing "post reply". 🥱

Sadly I think we know the answer to that! I think it's time to just ignore him or we'll be dropping to the same level.

The overwhelming majority respect your position and what you post, and the others don't matter.

And just as importantly I used to dream of owning a Lotus Esprit SE in the (late) 80's. Was seriously looking at one a few years during a midlife crisis but then the family arrived to spend my money instead!!
Toyota MR2. Red. Always wished for one of those when sat in dad's Maxi 😭

One more time, so is telling me to shut the f**k up acceptable?

Or don't you like it when it's someone else asking the questions? That was rhetorical by the way, I know the answer.

One more time, so is telling me to shut the f**k up acceptable?

Or don't you like it when it's someone else asking the questions? That was rhetorical by the way, I know the answer.
It’s not acceptable no but I remember you having a pop at me and I replied to which you were fine with, someone else pops up says a few things I reply then you came back with a quote with I think ( without trawling back through this thread) where you’ve used the word f**k on four occasions, so I care I can reply in a similar manner and I believe the reply was where I used the common phrase of shut the f**k up.
I have no doubt you know things and aren’t prepared to reveal because your source may dry up,

the thing is you will still be asked questions as are others over various things and I’m not on about just this forum, Parliament, interviewers ( Piers Morgan and Andrew Neil are two gentlemen that are exceptionally good ) and seeing their interviewers squirm is top rate.

Am I trying to make you squirm? Off course not and I badgering for more info yes I am, it’s human nature and yes people get hacked off. Should people feel they need to leave the forum? Off course they shouldn’t, that’s what forums are for discussion, not every subject will be to peoples liking.

Finally after @Malc asked us to leave The comments about the takeover I did and didn’t make any further comment until a comment yesterday evening.

Last edited:

To be fair scorchers, a large family is cheaper than the lotus in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom