General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the announcement today or tomorrow on radio oxford?
Radio Oxford didn’t make mention of any announcement (at least I didn’t hear that at 07:30). They merely said that Bakrie had given them an interview that would cover team, stadium etc.

Neither RadOx or The OM’s social media have made any post concerning an announcement, so even if it is only to manage expectations and disappointment, I don’t think we should expect to hear definitive statements from AB tomorrow.

Radio Oxford didn’t make mention of any announcement (at least I didn’t hear that at 07:30). They merely said that Bakrie had given them an interview that would cover team, stadium etc.

Neither RadOx or The OM’s social media have made any post concerning an announcement, so even if it is only to manage expectations and disappointment, I don’t think we should expect to hear definitive statements from AB tomorrow.
Thank you

As Bakrie is doing an interview with Radio Oxford tomorrow hopefully that means the EFL clearance is iminent.

The 07:30 news bulletin included a sports bulletin which, after listening to, indicates a pre-recorded interview with mention of the take over and stadium but, not anything definitive or earth shattering news. Interview will be broadcast tomorrow morning on the breakfast show - no specific time given.
Bulletin can be heard here go forward to 1:32:35.

The money lads just need to get COP26 out of the way, do all the photo ops, and then sign a few bits of paper before disappearing again.

It's going to be a mahoosive announcement.

FDCY5iNVgAEu7HY
Jimmy G to save us!

You would think that if there was to be any annoucement regarding the take over that a formal press conference would be arranged with all relevant media outlets invited. Or a Fans forum type event as they did when Tiger took over.

Last edited:
I'd pretty much expect have expected but let's just finish with a picture of Thatcher and a murderous dictator. Don't think there's a need for any more - they are easy to find across the political spectrum.....
View attachment 7406

I`m not expecting any of those to take over our football club................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom