General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m somewhat gobsmacked that people think the EFL will be working quickly and efficiently on such things. 🤷‍♀️

It's probably a linked chain of events where the owners send "A" to the EFL, they examine it and ask for "B", the owners send B and so on.....

It would just be nice for us to be kept in the loop a tiny little bit, even if it's just someone saying "All going smoothly, blah de blah....."
Apparently Person A has been having an affair with Person B, and now they aren't talking. And Person C is leaving but don't tell anyone, so nothing is getting done. It's a nightmare. Can't give any details though. You'll have to trust me.

Apparently Person A has been having an affair with Person B, and now they aren't talking. And Person C is leaving but don't tell anyone, so nothing is getting done. It's a nightmare. Can't give any details though. You'll have to trust me.
You have no idea how close to the bone this is when it comes to the day to day dramas of a football club.

I thought we’d fully paid off Eales?

Scotchers often storms off in a huff if everyone doesn’t agree with him.
Then he storms back again.
You said that last week 😀

I couldn't care less if people agree with me or not, just trying to counter unfounded speculation.

However, as @Malc has pointed out, this going around in circles is boring so I am respecting his views to leave it until there's something more concrete to discuss.

Maybe others could do the same?

I couldn't care less if people agree with me or not, just trying to counter unfounded speculation.

However, as @Malc has pointed out, this going around in circles is boring so I am respecting his views to leave it until there's something more concrete to discuss.

Thread title. "Consortium Takeover News and RUMOURS."

We can speculate all we wish and, until such a time as somebody deigns to inform us of some facts, we will.

What would be really nice is for the Club to remember us the supporters who are the only constant whilst owners, managers, and players are only here for brief moments.

Basics.

Chomp! Chomp! reeeeeelllll him in! :D "I couldn't care less" (yet I'll comment on a thread that I said wouldn't AGAIN!!)... and there are those sycophantic tendancies again. "Maybe others could do the same?", what like you've done!! Are you Alan Partridge in disguise?

This forum is starting to feel like a school playground when a kid fancies another kid and their way of flirting is to constantly make digs at them to get their attention.
Maybe some posters could just send direct messages to each other asking if they like them with the options, yes, no, maybe.

This forum is starting to feel like a school playground when a kid fancies another kid and their way of flirting is to constantly make digs at them to get their attention.
Maybe some posters could just send direct messages to each other asking if they like them with the options, yes, no, maybe.

Get your coat........... :) :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom