General Club Rebuild

Like, the new White Lotus set at the Firoz' Hilton?!

You can say what you like about the club-owners (you can't, actually) but they have an eye for the main chance.
I can't wait, series link is already activated on the sky box.

We have just appointed a head of recruitment so I can’t see anyone else coming in on that side of things.
Kip mentions Manning’s recruitment at MK last summer but he had very little say in who the club got in. There is a fine line between having a recruitment team working together with the head coach and then having a recruitment team telling the head coach who he has to work with.
I’d imagine this summer we will bring in a lot of players most have never heard of.

Top priority: a microphone for Chris Williams' interviews.

In my case I hope we don't bring in a single player I have heard of (not a joke(by a long chalk)).

Although it seems a bit perverse that Manning and Hogg wouldn't be shaping the recruitment targets in a subtle and barely tangible fashion: usin feng shui techniques and all that.

My accomplice @bashamwonderland will explain; take it away maestro.

Although it seems a bit perverse that Manning and Hogg wouldn't be shaping the recruitment targets in a subtle and barely tangible fashion: usin feng shui techniques and all that.

My accomplice @bashamwonderland will explain; take it away maestro.
This is a subtle ITK hint that we're after FC Bangkok playmaker Feng Shui. He will not face the goal when inside the box, as it brings bad fortune.

Back
Top Bottom