General Club Graphics 23/24

Very weird colouring on that photo there. Very washed out, especially when compared to the vibrant yellow in the background.

Never mind - without a couple of reinforcements we won't be seeing that image too many times this season! ;)

Yep, gotta agree they're awful.

I can't for the life of me work out why you would put a filter on the photos, which turns our already pale yellow shirts into a drab lifeless colour resembling insipid tea. And the beige background too?? Previous years have been great, but these are just so amateur.

Why did the club crest and socials turn black and cream over the summer? Why are the social profiles still sky-blue a week after the kit launch?

Miserable in so many ways.

as an aside to the thread title but kinda linked - hard copy matchday tickets from the ticket office, apparently should have a gold coloured band at the top n bottom of the ticket.... they're actually a weird sort of green colour

Took me partners lad to the ticket office earlier to buy a ticket , I was rather bemused by the sort of greenish coloured edge strips

Blimey there are a load of Meldrews on this thread.
Not sure that's fair. Nowadays a 'brand image' is very important - consistency and recognition especially - across the various media and social media platforms. If the club keep fiddling about with the logo (maybe OK for a promotion but then change it back!), making the club colours look washed out and dull and thinking beige is an impactful colour that just screams 'excitement' after we have scored then I think it's right for people to pick it up.

Not sure that's fair. Nowadays a 'brand image' is very important - consistency and recognition especially - across the various media and social media platforms. If the club keep fiddling about with the logo (maybe OK for a promotion but then change it back!), making the club colours look washed out and dull and thinking beige is an impactful colour that just screams 'excitement' after we have scored then I think it's right for people to pick it up.
Isn't this a case of a vocal minority shouting, the majority not getting involved though? I don't use whatever Musk has decided to call his platform this week, so no idea what the feeling is on there.

FWIW, I don't like the new graphics, and I didn't like the font used in the pre-season campaigns either. But I don't think we are really the target audience for this kind of post as we are all die-hard converts. I'd presume they are trying to encourage new fans in (probably from a younger age group), and I'd hope they had done their research into how to do this effectively.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the social media graphics look awful! Sadly it's reflecting the on-pitch matters at the moment. Both need changing asap. Bah, humbug

Geeez you lot are depressing. You’re as bad as the FOSB lot complaining about the weirdest small things

Awful, Wycombe colours. Get back to our badge ASAP.

View attachment 15075
"Temporary Profile Picture". Guessing it is still part of the 3rd kit promotion. This kind of thing is becoming common on social media accounts these days, changing the logo for multiple reasons. I agree though, we should leave the account profile pictures as the proper badge, with proper colouring.

"Temporary Profile Picture". Guessing it is still part of the 3rd kit promotion. This kind of thing is becoming common on social media accounts these days, changing the logo for multiple reasons. I agree though, we should leave the account profile pictures as the proper badge, with proper colouring.
IMG_4691.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom