Matches Cambridge and Burton Promotional Thread

What about the Directors Box? How many seats are in there - where do they come in the figures?!

Had a quick 8am check, and I've got us at 8,655, with 50 sold overnight.

I saw a figure somewhere for Cambridge having sold 600 in advance. If we add those in, plus the 290 that will be in the boxes (the 245 that @Thecurraghofkildare mentions for Bolton would have been correct for that game, but all boxes are full for this one) and we are currently at 9,545 total, so 455 walk ups required from Oxford and Cambridge combined to reach 10,000. I'll do one last check just before leaving for the game at 11am.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Nottingham and the forecast for Oxford looks good, so one last push for Joey required and I think we'll do it.
Safe journey down @Colin B

As of 10am.

47 seats left in the London road

:North stand selling fast
:South stand upper selling well
:South stand lower still loads down near the fence end but may sell a bit faster once east stand etc have sold out.

As of 10am.

47 seats left in the London road

:North stand selling fast
:South stand upper selling well
:South stand lower still loads down near the fence end but may sell a bit faster once east stand etc have sold out.
IF the last 3 home games are any guide, some of the 'spaces' in that area ( near where I sit) , havve been occupied by mainly groups of anklebiters/ youngsters with a couple of responsible adult minders - groups presumably from sports clubs and the like - possibly promotional package invites on a deal offered by the club?

8,775 home sales, so 175 sold since midnight. That's not the whole story though as some extra seats have been released by the club, probably about 50, so we've actually sold 225.

Add in the 600 Cambridge, and the 290 in boxes, and we're at 9,665 in total. I'm sure we're going to do it. And @Ricky Otto I don't give a flying f**k what other teams fans think, this for one of our own, Joey.

Off to the game now.

f**k'em.... this one's for Joey
F**k' em full stop! We're a club that is actively growing our fan base without the need for cheap gimmicks. Today is different, but since Christmas we have seen consistent increases in our home attendance and this will not only be noticed by those within the club but also those who will be making decisions for our future home. I couldn't give a single s**t what anyone else thinks.

Heartbroken I can’t make this one, a long-standing work charity commitment at precisely the wrong time has put a stop to it. Thanks to the dot counters, safe journey to all and sing your hearts out for Joey!
Believe me, I’d be there if I could!

That's not the whole story though as some extra seats have been released by the club, probably about 50, so we've actually sold 225.

Yep I've just notice that.

42 seats left in the London road end but 9 of them wasn't available an hour ago so is that because season ticket holders/ticket holders who can't make it have returned them to the club?

F**k' em full stop! We're a club that is actively growing our fan base without the need for cheap gimmicks. Today is different, but since Christmas we have seen consistent increases in our home attendance and this will not only be noticed by those within the club but also those who will be making decisions for our future home. I couldn't give a single s**t what anyone else thinks.
It was a joke

Block 16 London road now sold out and Block 17 only has 2 seats now so left side London road nearly sold out.

820 seas left as of 11.30am but with additional seats being opened up I make it 137 sales since 9am so that would mean an estimated 9,113 home sales including exec boxes and over 9700+ already hopefully in total with more than 3 hours to go to kick off.

Blocks 16/18/19 sold out in East Stand and only 35 seats left there in total.

Back
Top Bottom