Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Cambridge win

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slender 1-0 win to us. Goal scored by anyone where the ball glances off their studs in a fluke manner

A win would be nice but I think a draw is more likely

Robinson out

Eastwood
Long Moore Findlay Brown
Bate Brannagan Henry
Goodrham Joseph Browne

Eastwood
Long Moore Brown
Bate
Goodrham McGuane Brannagan Fleming
Joseph Wildschut

Subs. McGinty, Henry, Findlay, O’Donkor, Bodin, Smith, Konate.

3-5-2 with Bate sitting in front of the back three, he’s reliable, iand confident on the ball and therefore the best option of the central midfielders to take the ball off the back three and get things moving, as well as having the intelligence to cover for the wingbacks

Where we are in the table we simply can’t afford the luxury of players in the match day squad who are either coming back from long term injury or not putting 100% effort in.​

Last edited:
Not going despite the fact it's an easy one to get to.

CUFC 1-1 Oxford. Robinson to talk utter bo lox after the game.

It's all here and it's all football.

This weekend it's the clash of the U's - the battle of the boat race - the university challenge - the poor form fixture.

The football is officially going on forever. Never will it be decided who has won the football. There's still everything to play for, and forever to play it in! So that's the football, coming up, watch it, watch the football!

1-1.

2 worst teams on current form, bar forest green. Huge game in terms of being sucked into a potential relegation scrap, some might say we are already in one! Who would of thought we would be saying that with the budget KR was given at the start of the season. Amazingly he’s still in a job. Laughable!!!!!

Must win. Simple.

My XI?

Eastwood
Long Moore Findlay Brown
Bate Brannagan McGuane
Henry Joseph Goodrham

O’Donkor would also be on my bench.​
Yes agree with that . The 3 loan players have been awful .
Must win. Simple.

My XI?

Eastwood
Long Moore Findlay Brown
Bate Brannagan McGuane
Henry Joseph Goodrham

O’Donkor would also be on my bench.​
Yes I like that lineup Findlay must come back in.None of the recent loans seem good enough to start.

If possible, keep the same line up as Tuesday. We are crying out for some consistent team selections to build up partnerships in the team.

If possible, keep the same line up as Tuesday. We are crying out for some consistent team selections to build up partnerships in the team.

Agree. I thought it was a good performance on Saturday but we were caught out on defensive shape.

In a perversely disappointing way, Goodrham has to start for me, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him off the bench. If he could recreate his heroics from the home fixture I would take it all day long. By extension, I wonder if Murphy has to be starting these games in order to justify his signing in the sense of - well if he’s on the bench when he’s fit, why the bejeezus are we spending £7k a week on him?

I think we’ll line up:

Easty
Long Moore Brown Fleming
McGuane Bate Brannagan
Wildschut Joseph Murphy

One thing I did notice from the Tuesday game was McGuane sitting slightly higher and playing well (who’d have thunk it) but also how well Plymouth neutralised the threat of Lewis Bate switching play. Cambridge I doubt will do that, but who knows what’ll happen.
Will probably be a 4-2-3-1 with Sammy Long behind the striker, Karl claiming he offered him a new deal with a view to giving him more of a chance “in the final third o’ the football pitch, Chris”

Agree. I thought it was a good performance on Saturday but we were caught out on defensive shape.

In a perversely disappointing way, Goodrham has to start for me, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him off the bench. If he could recreate his heroics from the home fixture I would take it all day long. By extension, I wonder if Murphy has to be starting these games in order to justify his signing in the sense of - well if he’s on the bench when he’s fit, why the bejeezus are we spending £7k a week on him?

I think we’ll line up:

Easty
Long Moore Brown Fleming
McGuane Bate Brannagan
Wildschut Joseph Murphy

One thing I did notice from the Tuesday game was McGuane sitting slightly higher and playing well (who’d have thunk it) but also how well Plymouth neutralised the threat of Lewis Bate switching play. Cambridge I doubt will do that, but who knows what’ll happen.
Will probably be a 4-2-3-1 with Sammy Long behind the striker, Karl claiming he offered him a new deal with a view to giving him more of a chance “in the final third o’ the football pitch, Chris”

I don't agree at all that Marcus McGuane played well on Tuesday, he was the very epitome of bang-average.

Certainly nowhere near the form he was showing in the early part of the season.

What’s the betting that someone in the press calls this a derby?

Other than that it’ll be 2 poor clubs slugging it out and anything could happen.

Win or loose KR will spout something about protecting his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom