National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

I'm in Rome at the weekend, let me know if there's anything I can do...

Wouldn't want it to be thought that us remainers are just going to sit around and wait for the whole house of cards to come tumbling down!
Well done you!

Although Italy and House of Cards are a more appropriate anecdote!

The funny thing with rant is it will only justify the pillocks like Francois rubbing Remainers noses in it this week once we leave - and Honda very specifically said closing the factory in Pig Hill was nothing to do with Brexit.:

And the responses lower down are prime Remainer Gammony responses too!

End of the day folk on social media surround themselves with shouty folk of a similar ilk or shout at those diametrically opposed to their view.
On here we have a much more representative and, dare I say, broader view of real life and we have a single commonality.
Yes, I`m glad the result was to leave.
Yes, I`m glad the Gina Millers of the world could not betray pure democracy.
Yes, I`m glad we (the electorate) sent several "JFDI" messages to the politicians.
Do I need to celebrate that? No not really, lets get the mess and malaise sorted, believe in the country and progress for the greater good of everyone.

End of the day folk on social media surround themselves with shouty folk of a similar ilk or shout at those diametrically opposed to their view.
On here we have a much more representative and, dare I say, broader view of real life and we have a single commonality.
Yes, I`m glad the result was to leave.
Yes, I`m glad the Gina Millers of the world could not betray pure democracy.
Yes, I`m glad we (the electorate) sent several "JFDI" messages to the politicians.
Do I need to celebrate that? No not really, lets get the mess and malaise sorted, believe in the country and progress for the greater good of everyone.
You forgot to put an emoji in this post. Are you feeling OK, or just picking yourself up from the floor, where you seem to spend most of the time rolling around laughing your ass off?

Is the Vatican not in the EU?

The 50p, it should be recalled immediately, its a bloody disgrace. Not for what it's commemorating, that's neither here nor there for me, but for the Oxford Comma Scandal...

Such things should never be allowed. ?

Wrong, wrong, wrong imo
At least 'they' havent messed with the Headington apostrophe thankfully......or the Summertown semicolan :sneaky:

You forgot to put an emoji in this post. Are you feeling OK, or just picking yourself up from the floor, where you seem to spend most of the time rolling around laughing your ass off?

You know I`m right.
Social media eh? Most anti-social thing ever developed.

Emoji`s are just trigger points for some folk.......... ??

Jukebox
KP Nuts
Fruity
Conservatory at the rear
Yorkies
Prahva beer on draft

Maybe I will.

Is the Vatican not in the EU?

The 50p, it should be recalled immediately, its a bloody disgrace. Not for what it's commemorating, that's neither here nor there for me, but for the Oxford Comma Scandal...

Such things should never be allowed. ?

If ever there is a comma worth supporting, it's the Oxford comma.

People keep asking how we are going to be better off after Brexit. Everyone that I know voted to leave and we all thought that we would be worse off financially for a few years after, we just wanted out. I will be putting up my new Union Jack outside the house on Friday. And if you want something to celebrate Tim Martin is making big reductions on most beers in Weatherspoons for the whole of February.:)

I’m looking forward to the cheap beer. Hopefully whiskey will come down in price too although I wouldn’t raise too many hopes on that.
expecting fireworks around my way.
Documentary on Nigel Farage tonight

People keep asking how we are going to be better off after Brexit. Everyone that I know voted to leave and we all thought that we would be worse off financially for a few years after, we just wanted out. I will be putting up my new Union Jack outside the house on Friday. And if you want something to celebrate Tim Martin is making big reductions on most beers in Weatherspoons for the whole of February.:)
Well, thank f**k for Tim Martin - that makes it all alright then. If getting cheaper beer in Wetherspoons is a gauge of the good times ahead, then we really are up the sh!tta, as we already are with Boris and co running the country.

Back
Top Bottom