£9.99 per match?

I've just purchased this - I have received the CD Key, but when I click to register on NOWTV, I have to pay for another pass to register?

Can anyone help?
I registered by requesting a free one week trial pass for Cinema - just need to remember to cancel before the week is up and they start charging the monthly rate

I'm looking at how to watch the games. A day of Sky Sports is £9.99, a month is £33.99. I have no interest in watching sport beyond the Oxford games. Whilst Sky Sports offers a weekly pass for £14.99, which would cover 2 games, NOWtv doesn't. In the current crisis, £9.99 is a bit steep for 90mins of football. I could watch two movies at the cinema for that - and have change for a beer. When several waged adults are watching the TV, the cost isn't so great per person, but for those watching alone. I think the pricing forgets the situation we find ourselves in. The price was £7.99 last year. Still a tad expensive, but I paid it. I could watch the first game on either Sky or NOW, but the second game, I think I'm restricted to NOW. What are the thoughts of others? I guess some will say "bargain", some will be struggling with everyday living costs... Hopefully we have three games.

personally I wouldn’t say the£9.99 is a lot compared to ifollow. You get a whole days worth of sky sports for that price compared to iFollow whereyou only get one game with a single crappy camera

I registered by requesting a free one week trial pass for Cinema - just need to remember to cancel before the week is up and they start charging the monthly rate

I did the same as you, thanks for this

I bought a week sports pass off their site last night, ready to activate Friday. It was in a different tab rather than the promoted screen.
SkySports on NowTV also available at £9.99 for a week, from Currys, again look for the tab that lists passes rather than the promotional screen.

Excellent.
Final question - will the 'week' start from when I (a) buy the pass from cdkeys; (b) enter the code on the website; or (c) when I start watching the first game?
only when you enter the key in your nowtv account.

I hope my local pub put on the second leg. Although that will cost me far more than £9.99

If you know someone with Sky Sports subscription you can “borrow” there log on for Sky Go App and watch it on iPad/phone. My family use mine and I think it’s ok on up to 5 separate devices.

Just confirming what was said on t'other thread.....

......for US exiles, ESPN+ are showing all the playoff games, so they won't be on iFollow.

Month's subscription is $4.99. So not bad for three games worth*

(* on the positive bus.......)

That does makes sense. Looks like I’ll be watching on my phone then
However,. I've just got an email from a hotel chain saying that their Bar and Grills are open with their Big Screens showing the football. So maybe it is on the pub viewing on Monday.

I will not follow the link posted by @RyanioBirdio . ?
I will not find a stream to ?? in.

I will not knowingly give SKY or it`s associates a single penny.

I thought that pubs were not allowed to show sports to try and avoid social gatherings. I may be wrong though.

Pubs and clubs are allowed to show live sports, but everyone has to be seated there is not allowed and chanting or singing and the volume can be no louder than a normal conversation.

Pubs and clubs are allowed to show live sports, but everyone has to be seated there is not allowed and chanting or singing and the volume can be no louder than a normal conversation.
Whoever came up with that set of rules obviously has no idea about sports fans...

Back
Top Bottom