Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

I had a panic this week as I couldn't find my Exeter ticket which I'd ordered by post as I always do as soon as they went on sale.
When they arrive I put put them on a shelf by the front door so easy to find, but because of how long the post can take, I don't keep an eye on when they turn up.
I spent an hour hunting round the house yesterday and couldn't find it. Maybe I'd put it in last week's paper recycling ?
Anyway, I rang the ticket office to ask if I could have a replacement and for some reason they'd put it by for collection evn though I'd paid for the postal delivery.
So collect from Exeter on Saturday.
I was thinking they might say as the match was sold out, there were no more tickets available and tough luck.

I can't go to Exeter as been ill all week and been told to rest up.

Adult ticket £20. Sticking point is I'm in Northamptonshire (near Watford Gap) and any takers will have to collect.

I have 2 tickets available. One adult and one under 18. Which would need to be collected from Didcot. Please PM if interested. Face value of course.

If anyone has a spare ticket going, let me know please. Two of us already going, but another one from our usual party is now able to make it after his Saturday shift was cancelled. Thanks in advance.

I have a spare available for today. Have also posted on Twitter. DM if anyone still needs one.

Back
Top Bottom