Matches Development in BBL: Match Day Impact

All that area will be houses. So the cut through will be gone until at least the houses are built. Not sure if post build there will be access to the Kassam from that area, or still via the alley.
They are also proposing moving the remaining right of way too.
1710768038646.png

• Wow
Reactions: GRB
It's a big housing development. This is the plan from the application.
I have drawn on the blue line at the top - which is Knights Road, and the blue line at the bottom - which is the bridge to the stadium. So the pathway which currently goes straight(ish) from the bridge to Knights Road will angle left instead before meeting up with the new roads which will then go up to Knights Road. I would say from what I have seen there will be no other way through.
1710768331113.png

I think @OUSP and @OxVox might need to check this out, this is the main route for fans getting a bus, walking or cycling from that side of Oxford!
The notice about the diversion (see attached) says:
"Any representation about or objection to the order may be sent or delivered in writing addressed to Mr Andrew Murdoch, Planning Services, Oxford City Council, Town Hall, St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BX or by email to planning@oxford.gov.uk not later than 25 March 2024. Please state the grounds on which it is made.If no such representations or objections are duly made, or if any so made are withdrawn, Oxford City Council may itself confirm the order as an unopposed order. "

Attachments

• 23_00405_OUTFUL-PUBLIC_PATH_DIVERSION_NOTICE-3162438.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
Where is the map of the divert?

old is solid line (points A D B), new is dashed line (points A C D E F G B).

Back
Top Bottom