Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

Carpy

Staff member
A thread for folks to connect to move on tickets they can no longer use/want.

Please do not post personal information in this thread, use the direct messaging function of the forum instead. Also, do not use the thread to talk about dot counting, ticket allocation or anything else unrelated.

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: Jox
£27 on the coach
I live halfway between Oxford and Lincoln so coach not an option unfortunately. 31st October is a special anniversary* for me so keen to go but will watch on iFollow if not.

*Not a wedding anniversary before the jokes start!

Looking for 1x peterborough at home 1996.

No season ticket and went to every other home game. Still a big regret. Want to be ready for time travel
I had two tickets for the 1996 Peterborough match, my other half (at the time) didn’t come with me from Lincoln so I sold my spare ticket in the White Horse......
If only you would have let me know 27 years earlier I could have obliged, well at least I tried.
By the way, it was a terrific 2nd half, a fantastic performance and a result that every OUFC fan should have been at, all but one obviously.

I had two tickets for the 1996 Peterborough match, my other half (at the time) didn’t come with me from Lincoln so I sold my spare ticket in the White Horse......
If only you would have let me know 27 years earlier I could have obliged, well at least I tried.
By the way, it was a terrific 2nd half, a fantastic performance and a result that every OUFC fan should have been at, all but one obviously.
Considering the attendance was only 7535, I'd say a fair few of us missed the game...

SOLD - One Reading ticket available - Adult, block GU1. Face value (£27). First come first served so DM me, must be able to collect from OX4 in next couple of weeks or shortly before Blackpool or Wycombe game.

Last edited by a moderator:
One Reading ticket available. Can send via post or arrange collection/delivery if convenient

SOLD - Not going tomorrow night so have 1 adult ticket available. PM me if interested. Thanks PRB.

SOLD - I have two spare tickets available for the game. Face value price plus post. Please DM if interested.

Thanks

COYY.

SOLD - I have a ticket available for face value, but you'll have to be able to collect from OX4 or trust me enough to wire me the money and have me pop it in the post.

If your thinking about going in the home end I’d get on with buying tickets sharpish as it’s nearly sold out

Hi all, appreciate it’s a long shot but looking for a spare adult ticket for this Saturday. Happy to pay above face value. Would be extremely grateful. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom