Away Match Day Thread 9/11/22 L1: Shrewsbury Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browne has conned the ref there. I don't like the diving he does.

What? The ref is making mistakes in our favour? That was never a free kick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bloody annoyed Cam booked and banned. Best player of the season by far

He was going to be banned at some point. Can see us winning against Port Vale. Be nice if we could recall Jack asap

Eastwood scares me a bit. 2 or 3 times today, a backpass has bounced off his legs and meant he's had to chase it before the Shrews attackers intercepted it.

Anderson is a right back after all then, maybe he didnโ€™t realise until Nathan said last week.
I think it's pretty well known by now that KR will only play a player at right back if its first acknowledged they're not a right back (see Forde, Hanson, Williams, Long, Seddon, Clare etc). So him telling Nathan that Anderson wasn't a right back was actually a masterstroke as it then allowed KR to start Anderson there tonight.

Absolute genius.

I think it's pretty well known by now that KR will only play a player at right back if its first acknowledged they're not a right back (see Forde, Hanson, Williams, Long, Seddon, Clare etc). So him telling Nathan that Anderson wasn't a right back was actually a masterstroke as it then allowed KR to start Anderson there tonight.

Absolute genius.
Absolute t**t more like!

Watching with a Shrewsbury commentary, actually quite enjoying the change. Good commentators, balanced and fair, thought Brannagans card was harsh. Mentioned Anderson signing from Lazio directly.

Good goal by Bramnagan, a second before half time and the confidence could turn into a big win.

Eastwood scares me a bit. 2 or 3 times today, a backpass has bounced off his legs and meant he's had to chase it before the Shrews attackers intercepted it.
Mind you they were some pretty crappy back passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom