Away Match Build Up 10/09/2022: L1 - Shrewsbury Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for tickets to arrive. Bloody post is delayed all over the place. Still, ticket office have reassured us that should the tickets not arrive by Thursday, they will instruct Shrewsbury to issue duplicates for collection.

Just can't wait to hear the Shrews fans moaning again post match!!

Still waiting for tickets to arrive. Bloody post is delayed all over the place. Still, ticket office have reassured us that should the tickets not arrive by Thursday, they will instruct Shrewsbury to issue duplicates for collection.

Just can't wait to hear the Shrews fans moaning again post match!!
We (postmen) are on strike Thursday and Friday so if tickets haven’t come by tomorrow then you won’t be getting them before you have to leave on Saturday so I hope the club are ready for a busy morning on the phones Thursday and Friday!

As for the game, it is usually a high scoring thriller. It will obviously be the toughest game of the season considering we are against the best manager in the league…

I will go for a 2-1 away win but with all the injuries I’d take a point.

Choices choices ... we are pretty rubbish but are showing faint signs of stirring. We always beat Shrewsbury but now they are the best ... dunno!

We normally win 3-2 whenever we go to the Shrews so I'll go for that again!

We (postmen) are on strike Thursday and Friday so if tickets haven’t come by tomorrow then you won’t be getting them before you have to leave on Saturday so I hope the club are ready for a busy morning on the phones Thursday and Friday!

As for the game, it is usually a high scoring thriller. It will obviously be the toughest game of the season considering we are against the best manager in the league…

I will go for a 2-1 away win but with all the injuries I’d take a point.
Good luck with your strike. Support you posties all the way.

I can see it now, OUFC supporting posties all ticking the box which says: Collect from ticket office.
Save themselves the quid for postage as well!

Why does this build up start turning into a support the striking postmen. It is a dying trade and needs to evolve. Sounding like our match day squad. Let's hope Browne is ready to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom