Away Match Day Thread 9/08/2023 Carabao R1: Bristol City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sad thing is that it was obvious to anyone with half a brain we needed an overhaul and we’ve got more or less the same players at the back added with a defender who runs through treacle and an inexperienced right back who can’t defend and no signing of a good defensive ball winning midfielder. Poor and disappointing

I just clicked through to sky sports news to see us concede a dreadful fourth, looks like an awful lot of work to do

Oh Deary me.

No shame in losing to a championship side. But it’s more about the style of defeat and the impact on confidence

You might expect to have a difficult game against a team from the league above (even with some changes on both sides) but, my God you expect the team to actually compete rather than to just fold.

Turned of the radio when they scored the fourth so me and Mrs Bazzer are watching Eastenders that’s more thrilling alwight

I didn't think ,we could be worse than last season. Absolute s**t ,out of our depth, crap style of football, teams already picking us off to pieces already..
Loans & frees mmmm

Back
Top Bottom