Away Match Day Thread 9/08/2023 Carabao R1: Bristol City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's the best place for parking these days please (avoiding their clean air zone)

Does anyone know if I can watch the match abroad in Denmark as not available to watch on ifollow?
Don't think so. No carabao cup games are streamed unless they're chosen to be aired by Sky

Looking forward to it. We’ll win, we always do well in this type of match.

Feel free to bookmark🎣

Man Utd away. Was that the game when Northern spittle showered the Oxford fans from above? Or was it the Everton neanderthals? My memory’s going.

Brocky’s free kick was top quality that night.

Excited for this, a team that will probably play in a way that allows us to play "our way", but no real interest if we lose because it's only a cup game. Should be a laugh and I hope we get to see a bit of tinkering and some other players getting a go. V curious to see if Murphy can bring something today.

In the middle of the Man Utd games we also played Reading twice in FAC round 2. First game at their place and replay at Manor on Wed immediately after the first game. Oh .... and there were also 5 league games in Dec as well, incl Boxing Day v Bristol Rovers (3-2 Kevin Brock winner) followed NEXT DAY, 27th away at Bolton. 4 days later Orient at home (5-2) .... then only two days later 2nd Jan, a trip to Devon to play Exeter (by this time the team was well and truly knackered and lost 1-3).
As we had beaten Reading we then had a 3rd round FAC game v Burnley a few days later. It really was non-stop that season, which as you say Klopp, Guardiola would be going bonkers at.

Also with smaller squads and far less subs. This is somewhat cancelled out though by players being a lot closer to potential injury through the extremes of sports science.

For those who are going tonight - are you collecting your tickets at Ashton Gate?

I booked online but haven’t received anything in the post. Just checked and have not been sent digital tickets either, so I’m assuming I collect there.

Can anyone confirm?
Thanks & COYY

For those who are going tonight - are you collecting your tickets at Ashton Gate?

I booked online but haven’t received anything in the post. Just checked and have not been sent digital tickets either, so I’m assuming I collect there.

Can anyone confirm?
Thanks & COYY
Yeah, I just called the ticket office. You can collect from the Kassam by 12 or they'll at the away turnstiles this evening

Back
Top Bottom