Away Match Day Thread +++6/04/2019 Walsall v OUFC match day thread+++

It is funny listening to Kassam talk about OUFC and come across as whiter than white. I wonder why someone so virtuous struggles to do follow their obligations on the Priory, a listed building in his control? ?
I don't like FK because of how he profited from OUFC but, there is no doubting his skill at what he does. He has managed to get away with so many borderline illegal activities and dubious practices and then, along come various owners of the club and rather naively believe they can negotiate a better deal on the service charge/rent. Even now, McW talks about meeting with FK to come to an agreement. It's laughable. This is the club that has failed, according to FK, in successive periods, to make payment on time and as agreed. Would anyone wish to deal sympathetically with anyone who failed in their obligations?

The solution requires a very rich, football mad, OUFC super fan, to rock up and splash the cash on a new stadium. - Simples!

C'mon you U's take those chances when theyre created

The solution requires a very rich, football mad, OUFC super fan, to rock up and splash the cash on a new stadium. - Simples!

Well....keep buying that lottery ticket...

Unless....do any forumees have any burgeoning relationships with any J. Howard Marshall wannabes? In which case, get him down the aisle quick-sharp, and we'll have our new stadium before next season.

Watching this, I get the feeling that Walsall are time-wasting already

Brilliant well done Robbie. Is that his first goal for us?

Back
Top Bottom