Away Match Day Thread +++6/04/2019 Walsall v OUFC match day thread+++

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Brannagan Kashi
Whyte Henry Graham
Mackie

0-1, Brannagan

On this one , I think a 0-0. We now can shut up shop lot better then we did the last few games! Even if the WWFC goal was bore one to let in! Take us to the 50 points which should be the magic number.

I feel very relaxed about tomorrow’s game. Recent form has shut the moaners up, just need to sort the off field chaos now.

1-1 is my prediction.

Walsall were very unlucky against Barnsley (I think last week) and should have won. Who knows how they will react though and we’re in good nick to be fair, a point would be good. 1-1

So their guy on the interview knows about us we play a 4 3 3 hmmm

Last edited:
Walsall away is a great away day. Nice supporters club next to the ground and it's on the train line.

Best they’ve done all season.
They’ve had two away wins recently. I can see a third coming today.

Walsall away is a great away day. Nice supporters club next to the ground and it's on the train line.
That's what I thought but someone said on the Walsall Away thread this season the supporters bar is not open to away fans?

I'd have Whyte and Sinclair on the bench as they had slight knocks I believe, and both good to bring on against tiring legs. I also think Henry has lost form and needs a spell out of the starting lineup.

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Kashi Brannagan
Browne/Sykes (can't decide)
Graham Mackie Garbutt

I was really impressed with Garbutt's set piece delivery against Wycombe, think he deserves to keep his place. That is starting to look like such a strong, in form team, with options and threats.

Want us to win, but also want Walsall to stay up. So a draw will be my prediction

Hard to predict this one. Whilst we’re almost home and hosed, we’re not there yet and Walsall still have a lot to play for.

Given team form and our general struggles to create wins away from home, I think a draw is the most likely outcome.

Looking forward to the game today, a win and any thoughts of relegation should have disappeared.
2-1 to the U’S with Rob Dickie on the scoresheet.

COYY

This is gonna be a tricky game. As far as I hear Walsall's recent performances are better than their form implies. This really is approaching the much overused "must win" for them - expect a determined performance by Walsall.
Result really could go either way and as others have said tricky one to predict. Let's try to keep the meltdowns to the minimum If we do lose.

Back
Top Bottom