Away Match Day Thread 27/04/2024: L1 - Exeter City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realised that a draw would have been enough for a playoff place. What we're we all worried about?
I had a feeling beforehand that a draw would be enough. When we were 2-0 up I was pretty confident.

I can't see us trouncing Peterborough like we did a couple of weeks ago. Even if we do, they're a dangerous side especially at home. Look at what happened to them in last year's playoffs!

And I can't see Barnsley beating Bolton so it'll either be a repeat of today's match or hopefully not a repeat of ours last month. You'd say Bolton and Peterborough deserve to be in the final, being a lot of points ahead of us, but you just never know in the playoffs. Being underdogs may just suit us.

Loved that first half performance. Could have been 4 easily. Some superb football. Also loved the grit we showed in the second half when under pressure. With that spirit who knows what’s possible….

Man if we get to the final Father inlaw has club Wembley connection so bagging those tickets.

Well I be damned! Never saw us making the play-offs and for several months we probably looked like we never would! That said, here we are and very well done one and all. Today reflects many of our games, started really strongly but seem to lose momentum (and energy) the final third! Still, hung on and did what we needed - happy days.

Play-offs, anything can happen, but I’m sticking with we haven’t really got a chance of beating Peterborough, let alone Bolton! That way it guarantees a Barnsley v Oxford final and our promotion!!

Last edited:
Arg. I've messed up. I've got membership but I never got one for my daughter. I assumed wrongly that as a member you could buy a plus one to matches like the play offs. And I cant buy her membership now.

I cant just go myself and not bring her along. Bah. Any ideas? I presume it might sell out ahead of genera release.

Arg. I've messed up. I've got membership but I never got one for my daughter. I assumed wrongly that as a member you could buy a plus one to matches like the play offs. And I cant buy her membership now.

I cant just go myself and not bring her along. Bah. Any ideas? I presume it might sell out ahead of genera release.

It will go on general sale. My guess would be at least 2k available on general sale. Got to remember there is not a lot of time for people to purchase the tickets before they go on general sale on Tuesday.

It will go on general sale. My guess would be at least 2k available on general sale. Got to remember there is not a lot of time for people to purchase the tickets before they go on general sale on Tuesday.
Will have to take the gamble then.

Back
Top Bottom