Away Match Day Thread 27/04/2024: L1 - Exeter City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admittedly never thought we would make it, I doubted des, prepared to eat my humble pie again. Well done, I really feel that for Oxford this is a free hit. We’ve seen what teams with nothing to play for can do, let’s go!

Loved seeing Tiger there - made me think what a long way we have come since that first awful interview he gave - hats off to him!!
I don't suppose his sentiments have changed - the interview was a perfect storm between an ill formed set up and the ESL whose fluency has undoubtedly improved.

Brown Moore long & Stevens have been really solid the last 10 games only conceded 4 goals and all look very comfortable
*8 games…. in the last ten we have conceded 10…. Sorry to be that boring fact person

Well that turned into an a really great day out! My gut feeling was that one of Lincoln or Barnsley would drop points, so it was just a case of whether or not we could find a way to win. That said, I didn't expect the other results to go as well as they did!

The first half I thought we played some really good football. Our press was cohesive and effective and we looked solid at the back. We were in complete control. It's understandable that things changed in the second half as Exeter literally had nothing to lose and we had a lot to lose. Credit to Des and the players for finding a way to win, however, when everyone around us could not do so.

I'm genuinely so pleased for Des. He's not had an easy time of it here, and at times it looked like he may never quite get it to click, but he's found a way to get us over the line and at times we've played some really exciting football.

We're in the playoffs now. Anything can happen. Get yourself to the game on Saturday if you can.

COYY.

Last edited:
Can you not buy a membership for your Daughter or have they stopped selling them?
You couldn't originally. I spoke to the ticket office who were helpful and said membership was now back up (which it is) but when I tried to buy one just now it wont let me assign it to her. I'll keep going

You couldn't originally. I spoke to the ticket office who were helpful and said membership was now back up (which it is) but when I tried to buy one just now it wont let me assign it to her. I'll keep going
Have just been able to buy membership & assign to my son. Hope you sort it.

Back
Top Bottom