Away Match Day Thread 27/04/2024: L1 - Exeter City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be fun next Saturday, on the P**s all afternoon, might not remember the game :ROFLMAO:

Arg. I've messed up. I've got membership but I never got one for my daughter. I assumed wrongly that as a member you could buy a plus one to matches like the play offs. And I cant buy her membership now.

I cant just go myself and not bring her along. Bah. Any ideas? I presume it might sell out ahead of genera release.

Know a season ticket holder?

What a day! Poor Mrs L was really unwell this morning and despite all efforts couldn't make the game. Sent me on my lonesome, she is a star. She sent text messages throughout but admitted she shed tears at not being there to see for herself. She is feeling a little better now and doesn't want to miss out on a celebratory glass of fizz.
We'll still be in Topsham tomorrow morning so we'll book our tickets before heading back. I wonder if Peterborough will give us that whole end again for the reverse fixture? Would be good. (and if they can get the tickets to work properly!)
The dream is, of course, another Wembley trip but this time, to win!

What a day! Poor Mrs L was really unwell this morning and despite all efforts couldn't make the game. Sent me on my lonesome, she is a star. She sent text messages throughout but admitted she shed tears at not being there to see for herself. She is feeling a little better now and doesn't want to miss out on a celebratory glass of fizz.
We'll still be in Topsham tomorrow morning so we'll book our tickets before heading back. I wonder if Peterborough will give us that whole end again for the reverse fixture? Would be good. (and if they can get the tickets to work properly!)
The dream is, of course, another Wembley trip but this time, to win!
Good to know where your priorities lie!

Arg. I've messed up. I've got membership but I never got one for my daughter. I assumed wrongly that as a member you could buy a plus one to matches like the play offs. And I cant buy her membership now.

I cant just go myself and not bring her along. Bah. Any ideas? I presume it might sell out ahead of genera release.
Iโ€™ve done exactly the sameโ€ฆ.

Mark Harris' performance today was right up with the very best 'leave nothing out there' performances I've seen in 40 years following Oxford. Different eras and styles but Beano and Briggs would have been proud of that. Thanks Sparky
Harris is player of the season for me. I know heโ€™s been a bit streaky in front of goal but he always contributes. Weโ€™d have been screwed without him.

IF we get to the final, only promised and bought my boy tickets to go to the Abingdon airshow ages ago!
He's already saying he still wants to go there if we get through. I'm thinking adoption might be a way out....
Seems like the perfect time to teach him about priorities...

What a day!!!! Drained after that! Players were brilliant and so was Des - fair play to the bloke. You finish exactly where you deserve to finish after 46 games and 5th is a tremendous achievement. Itโ€™s been a bumpy road but weโ€™ve made it. For obvious reasons, after the 5-0, Posh I think gives us the best chance of Wembley and for that to happen courtesy of a 98th minute Northampton goal - it just seemed everything was aligning for us on the day. I hope the players are enjoying a beer or two on the bus tonight before getting back to business on Monday. Staying in Devon tonight and will definitely be having a few!

What a day!!!! Drained after that! Players were brilliant and so was Des - fair play to the bloke. You finish exactly where you deserve to finish after 46 games and 5th is a tremendous achievement. Itโ€™s been a bumpy road but weโ€™ve made it. For obvious reasons, after the 5-0, Posh I think gives us the best chance of Wembley and for that to happen courtesy of a 98th minute Northampton goal - it just seemed everything was aligning for us on the day. I hope the players are enjoying a beer or two on the bus tonight before getting back to business on Monday. Staying in Devon tonight and will definitely be having a few!
Enjoy and well said

First half was amazing we had control of the game second half we were professional done what we needed and got the result. Well done Des and the boys after 46 games you finish where you deserve to be.

Moving on to Peterborough thatโ€™s going to be a very difficult game they are a very good team and will probably want some revenge for that 5~0 . ๐Ÿ˜

Buzzing tonight was shitting myself watching the game and looking out for the scores of the other games

Back
Top Bottom