Home Match Day Thread 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him, technically very good at our level, itโ€™s easy to forget he was playing in the National. League last season.

Yes he has that โ€˜Latinโ€™ temperament which means heโ€™s prone to play on the edge, but he works surprisingly hard for the team.

Worryingly his form really fell away after Manning left, but heโ€™s getting back to where he was at the beginning of the season.

Don't get me wrong, I also really like him and can see the player he could be if it were possible to tweak the temperament and the poor decision making from his overall game.

He's quite a luxury player to have in possession and requires a resolute set up behind him in order to mop up the moments he over plays and we lose the ball.

• React
Reactions: Nox
He's not been an OUFC fan for years I'm afraid.
Charlie has been an Oxford fan for many years more than me, and obviously there's a line he has to draw on what he can say with his work hat on, whether that was at Sunderland or Charlton. Work will also impact on the Oxford matches he can attend.

So if you think he is not a fan you are very mistaken.

Charlie has been an Oxford fan for many years more than me, and obviously there's a line he has to draw on what he can say with his work hat on, whether that was at Sunderland or Charlton. Work will also impact on the Oxford matches he can attend.

So if you think he is not a fan you are very mistaken.

Attendance has nothing to do with it.

He actively wanted his teams to beat the one he once supported. He cheered them on and celebrated when they scored against us.

Heโ€™s a fan of one thing - his investment.

No skin off my nose, but letโ€™s not pretend heโ€™s a real supporter of Oxford United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom