Away Match Day Thread 27/04/2024: L1 - Exeter City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GMLP3AZWYAA4oUn

This is going to sound crazy me saying this, because Iโ€™ve been ever so negative towards the manager in particular.

But!!! It just seems like this could well be our season, and the footballing gods seem to be shining down on us. Third time lucky to get promoted to the Championship.

Probably irrelevant to us. But anyone know what time the final is as I know it's on a Saturday? Does the 3pm blackout of broadcasting live games not apply to play offs?

Just thinking about Lincolnโ€™s Poundland Kloppโ€”style celebrations at our place after their win via a dodgy penalty โ€ฆ

Hehe.

Yeh and their celebrations last week at Cheltenham.

Bloody bottlers they are. ๐Ÿคฃ

Finally got one over Blackpool too. Where is that poster seasider who said they would finish above us this season?

Must admit I thought weโ€™d blown it after the Stevenage game. Credit to the Des and the players.

Itโ€™s a slightly weird feeling, delighted of course but Iโ€™m quite relaxed about the playoffs. I feel the pressure is off us and yet weโ€™re playing well and on a decent run of form.

Buzzing, watched it on IFollow and had sky on, kept expecting Lincoln to score when Barnsley were 1-0 up but it never happened, then Portsmouth scored and I was having a party on my own.

Itโ€™s still a bit of a long shot but f**k it, going to enjoy this first and then start worrying about the games.

This is going to sound crazy me saying this, because Iโ€™ve been ever so negative towards the manager in particular.
really... hadn't noticed....;)

It just seems like this could well be our season, and the footballing gods seem to be shining down on us. Third time lucky to get promoted to the Championship.

With a pinch of Buckingham brilliance too, of course...

COYY- this season and next!

Back
Top Bottom