• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Match Pack
πŸ“Ή Interview - Des Buckingham
πŸ“Ή πŸ”œ Interview - Opposition Manager
πŸ“° πŸ”œ OUFC Match Preview
πŸ—“οΈ Head to Head

Will this be the last build up thread of the season?

Hope it won't be, worry it will be.

We need two out of three games to go our way, one of them being ours.

If I were a gambling man, I'd back Lincoln and Barnsley to win. But I'm not a gambling man because I never win. Read in to that what you will...

I think this will be a draw and we’ll be hoping one of the two above us get beat and Blackpool fail to win!
If we play like we did against Lincoln and Stevenage then I’d say we’re likely to win; simply because by the law of averages and luck you can’t keep being on the end of bad refereeing decisions as well as dominating the ball, creating loads of chances and not scoring any (we could of course play worse and not win, but if we keep our current form up I think there’s a good chance we’ll get a bit of luck)

Barnsley have sacked their manager I wonder if this will disrupt their preparations, hope so
The atmosphere in the stands was very toxic towards the manager, it was said on The Dub that fans were chanting for him to get the sack constantly which can’t have helped team morale. So him going might be a plus for Barnsley unfortunately.

Unless the manager's done something completely out of order, that's an astonishing move to make.

Unless the manager's done something completely out of order, that's an astonishing move to make.
They've decided they've got a potentially four match season left to get something out of their players starting on Saturday.
It's got to be better for them than their current string of results which would probably either leave them out of the play-offs or losing in the semi-finals.

It's unusual certainly, the equivalent of substituting your goalkeeper on 120 minutes for the spot kicks. Neil Warnock incoming?

I see they’ve conceded 63 goals, not great.
It makes me wonder if Oxford and Lincoln will sneak in to the play off places

Hope it won't be, worry it will be.

We need two out of three games to go our way, one of them being ours.

If I were a gambling man, I'd back Lincoln and Barnsley to win. But I'm not a gambling man because I never win. Read in to that what you will...

In that case do us a favour and put Β£5 on each of Lincoln and Barnsley to win/draw and Exeter to win and we may improve our chances πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom