Away Match Day Thread +++ 26/12/2017 Gillingham v OUFC match day thread +++

We're looking (actually sounding, given that I can't get the video to work on iFollow) the more likely to score.

Charlton get 1 back. @-1 down now at Sarfend

Yep I really want him to be good, and you can see he's got the ability, but he makes catastrophic mistakes at the rate of roughly one every 30 minutes of playing time
Probably doesn't help that he is playing in an unfamiliar position, okay he has played every senior game at fullback but he has come up through the academy as a centre midfielder.

Not really. Caroll is giving away a lot of fouls today.
But he’s a young lad that really hasn’t had many senior games or a run in the side, he’s doing as well as a guy who’s played international football and prem. he may be making mistakes, but at least he will be able to learn and improve .

But he’s a young lad that really hasn’t had many senior games or a run in the side, he’s doing as well as a guy who’s played international football and prem. he may be making mistakes, but at least he will be able to learn and improve .

But we cant afford to allow him to make too many, He's a young lad and will be a good player but he has to cut out these mistakes as that could cost us dearly.

I don't think he is. He's been very rash whenever he's been in the team and often needlessly so. Dwight is nothing special, don't get me wrong, but until Carroll can play under control, he shouldn't be in the team.

Back
Top Bottom