Away Match Day Thread 25/11/2023 L1: Cheltenham Town v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Des has left behind melting Mumbai and starts his English managerial career at cold Cheltenham.

COYY!!!

I have only watched the second half, but all I will say is it doesn’t really seem to be a tactical thing today from what I saw, just off performances and the same old story of not being able to deal with physicality and breaking down a defensive unit

Buckingham must be pining already for the high quality refereeing they have in India. Albeit imagine if they'd rolled out a blind begging child as seen in Slumdog Millionaire as referee today they'd have put in a better performance.

Just the time to meet goal happy Cheltenham NOT....keep our heads up -try to now a miserable Sat evening

Awful we blown our chance Cheltenham started the day -18 goal difference and Harris still can't score no we are without Ruben on Tuesday very poor start from Des

Another chance to go top goes begging. Meanwhile up at Bolton they are flying 5-0.question is will we beat them on Tuesday?

How embarrassing, but I'm not surprised to be honest, we've been in decline for a while now, and the wheels have finally come off.

There are a number of players in this squad who are simply not good enough, and I look forward to Des being able to make his mark on this squad in January...I just hope we're still within touching distance of the autos by then.

But right now, we're a shambles

How embarrassing, but I'm not surprised to be honest, we've been in decline for a while now, and the wheels have finally come off.

There are a number of players in this squad who are simply not good enough, and I look forward to Des being able to make his mark on this squad in January...I just hope we're still within touching distance of the autos by then.

But right now, we're a shambles
Ffs, get a grip! It’s one game, were you saying this after the Orient game?

Blackpool now 0-4 up at pompey

To think we couldve gone top yet put in a crap performance

Didn’t see Rodrigues was sent off!

Another player just getting into form then has a suspension.

His first yellow was complaining to the ref that a Cheltenham player didn't get a card.

Des needs to sit everyone down and show them a presentation stating No moaning at the ref, stop trying to get other players carded, don't kick the ball away and most importantly play to the whistle! Our discipline this season has been a joke!

Back
Top Bottom