• SUB: Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Bodin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose Manning can't say that some of our players are just shite and have no "quality" at all

If we did go down, I can't even get excited about league two. Wrexham will probably P**s it on 100 points.
Because they invested in their squad the difference between their investment and ours, they had someone who knew how to invest we just had a comedian who just spent money because it was available but didn’t have a clue.

Let’s get this over with now with no more injuries then we have 3 cup finals to play

If only we’d have had someone at the club that realised it’s a good idea to have a striker in your squad.

Will the owners want to invest in new players as there big budget was wasted

KR says he wasn’t good enough. That’s a good enough reason for me to be convinced we should’ve signed him
Most of the forum turned their nose up at him. For the run-in I’d hand over just about any player in our team in exchange.

Because they invested in their squad the difference between their investment and ours, they had someone who knew how to invest we just had a comedian who just spent money because it was available but didn’t have a clue.
You've missed the point again Baz

Back
Top Bottom