• SUB: Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Bodin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easty did a great save but defence let him down on the cross.

0-2 - floodgates open now…

Need a big favour from other teams to make sure it's still in our hands 😥

I actually think we don’t need to ‘go for it’ yet. Of course 0-0 would be better, but as others have pointed out they are a LOT better than us. For the most part we’ve hung in there, switched off once too often and been punished.

I think we need to keep it tight and keep it at 1-0 for a decent while into the second half then open up a bit in search of an equaliser in the final quarter of the game.

Best case - we win or draw. Worst case it stays tight and a 1-0 defeat negates any serious damage to our goal difference, our confidence isn’t shot to pieces going into the crucial final three fixtures in the way it might on the back of a 3/4/5 goal drubbing (which on the evidence of the first half could happen).

Again, we are SO limited and miles off them. We have no strikers left in the match day squad. We basically have four CB’s in defence because our ex-manager thought full backs were unicorns & fairytale creatures that don’t exist. We have absolutely nothing to hit them back with. And a defence so single-paced that it basically needs an entire team effort to stop them scoring. I feel for Manning - he must look behind him at his options from the bench, see Murphy and Wildschut sitting there like absolute wastes of space and wonder why he took the job…

Well there’s that plan f_-ked!

Just got home, was planning to get back for kick off but missed it. Think I’ll save myself the tenner for the second half…

Back
Top Bottom