General 2023-24 UK ST thread

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
The season ends soon (for some), but clubs have already started ST's for next season, some still do not know which league they will be in.

If you see any, post away!

Coventry - Championship OR EPL
Cov could make the playoffs therefore could be playing in the EPL next season. Has not stopped them announcing plans for next season. Quite confusing as they have a Premier League package for the first 5000 fans "Giving fans a frozen Season Ticket price until City reach the Premier League within five seasons - and then a FREE Season Ticket for the Sky Blues first campaign back in top flight, if that happens in those five years!

Cheapest adult (non EPL package) is £400
Cheapest adult EPL package is £500

Sheffield Wednesday - L1 or Championship
Could be a Championship club, cheapest adult is £510!

Barnsley - L1 or Championship
Cheapest adult £350

Bolton - L1 or Championship

Cheapest adult £299

There is NO excuse for us to not get our ST's out NOW!

You would think with such a big crowd of home fans on Sunday things like ST would be announced keep the good feeling going but who knows with our club

I'm interested in going down the half season ticket route for next season, but looking into it over the past few seasons it doesn't seem to get announced till Nov/Dec.

If this was announced over the summer I'm sure it'd generate interest (freedom to pick 12 games over the season).

Ive a feeling there wont be an increase in ST prices for the coming season

I'm interested in going down the half season ticket route for next season, but looking into it over the past few seasons it doesn't seem to get announced till Nov/Dec.

If this was announced over the summer I'm sure it'd generate interest (freedom to pick 12 games over the season).

They do a flex ticket where you can pick and choose what games you attend. Doesn't tie you to a seat either I was thinking of going down a similar route next season.

They do a flex ticket where you can pick and choose what games you attend. Doesn't tie you to a seat either I was thinking of going down a similar route next season.
Ah right I didn't know of this. Good to know 👍🏻

Any idea how much they were and what they covered?

Ah right I didn't know of this. Good to know 👍🏻

Any idea how much they were and what they covered?

They covered any 6 games and you could purchase tickets anywhere except the SSU.

Full pricing across the North, East and South Lower Stands are as follows:

Adult£115
Over 65£81
Young Adult 18-21£75
Under 18£63
Under 13£39

Back
Top Bottom