General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

Looks a lot better than I thought it would from the leaks, but not an insta-buy for me. Not at all unhappy with it though, it's a clean kit! Will wait and see how the other two look and pick one then.

I quite like the look of the shirt but I just wish the BG logo didn't look like it was slapped on. Would've been nice to remove the logo's yellow background and have it blend in more with the BG being the same colour as the dark blue trim. Very nice overall design though.

Still a no from me, but compared to some of the other kits out there it's heavenly!

I seriously wonder who decides on the final designs. Macron have created some cool looking designs for other teams. Ours looks like it took all of 3 mins to design!

I think it's quite nice. However, why are the stripes only on the front, and not the back of the shirt??

There's only so much you can do with a football shirt. Wish they just got updated every 2 or even three years to make it more interesting.

I think it's quite nice. However, why are the stripes only on the front, and not the back of the shirt??

There's only so much you can do with a football shirt. Wish they just got updated every 2 or even three years to make it more interesting.
Hadn't noticed that, but now you've pointed it out its taken it from an awesome shirt to one that looks a bit naff

I actually quite like it. Simple but affective. Certainly think the socks will look good with it but I do worry the socks are a brighter yellow than the shirts!

Knowing me I'll end up buying both Home and Away shirts.

I actually quite like it. Simple but affective. Certainly think the socks will look good with it but I do worry the socks are a brighter yellow than the shirts!

Knowing me I'll end up buying both Home and Away shirts.
Will you be wearing the socks to the Kassam 😉

I seriously wonder who decides on the final designs. Macron have created some cool looking designs for other teams. Ours looks like it took all of 3 mins to design!
The irony is that ours is NOT one of the templates available on the Macron site that other clubs have ended up with.
So has had an element of 'bespoke' applied to it.

I don’t like it, but i don’t hate it either.
it’s not completely awful which is the main thing

Not for me, don’t really like the yellow behind the BG. Hadn’t noticed that the stripes are missing on the back. Have to admit I don’t buy a shirt every year and this certainly won’t get me rushing to order one.

Back
Top Bottom