Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we would struggle with the price they want for him but he is someone I would absolutely want if we could get him but I imagine he will be priced at upwards of £500k, even in the last year of his deal. Him & Brannagan though [emoji1786]

To me, that’s great value! He’s been the most impressive CM we’ve faced in recent seasons. If we really want to push on and challenge for promotion, that’s the type of player we need to push the boat out for.

To me, that’s great value! He’s been the most impressive CM we’ve faced in recent seasons. If we really want to push on and challenge for promotion, that’s the type of player we need to push the boat out for.
Don’t disagree with you & if we got him along with 2 full backs and a striker and perhaps a CB on loan I think that would be the perfect business we could do this window and then you evaluate in January if anything else is needed. I’d love to see him week in week out for us, I think he would tear it up in a KR side, think he would guarentee you 10 goals from midfield at least.

Winnall about to sign for Burton so at least we don’t have to worry about him coming back!
Madness now can see him just across the road from me. I hope he does well at Burton but not against us. Winnall has a knack of scoring against previous clubs. I watch Burton quite often as they are local.

I hope we are still in for Kion Etete.
Big lad so very different from the small strikers we have, and only 20yr so lots of potential for our model.

Would be a loan wouldn't it?
Well he’ll turn 21 in November so looks unlikely to make it at the top level for now. Maybe one more loan to prove himself before spurs move him on. He’s the kind of permanent signing I would like though someone to really develop although Dan Ageyi didn’t work out too well. I believe UTO has said the player were after is more experienced though and Etete would be a loan option.

Maybe with the new about YW would we possibly go back in for Whyte could be a good replacement

With an extra signing needed now that’s still quite a lot of work to do in the transfer window, 5 more to come in.

Least it will keep this thread going I suppose, feels like it started a lot longer ago than April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom