Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need more, Yanic is a great signing, but LB, RB, ST and an extra CB or CDM-cum-CB needed

(Great signing on paper)
Are you not getting bored posting the same thing, time and time again? Personally, I'll wait to see who has signed, hopefully see them play a few times and then make up my mind, even though I appreciate that's not the popular view. I'm hoping that all of the signings have a part to play and Robbo will plug the obvious gaps, even though they have seemingly been slow in arriving.

It's almost as though you're waiting for the heavy Derby defeat you predicted some 7,000 pages back and you can then smugly tell how us how right you were.

Are you not getting bored posting the same thing, time and time again? Personally, I'll wait to see who has signed, hopefully see them play a few times and then make up my mind, even though I appreciate that's not the popular view. I'm hoping that all of the signings have a part to play and Robbo will plug the obvious gaps, even though they have seemingly been slow in arriving.

It's almost as though you're waiting for the heavy Derby defeat you predicted some 7,000 pages back and you can then smugly tell how us how right you were.
I'm simply pointing out this signing hasn't fixed all of our issues. We still need more in and they don't have much time to click before Derby.

I think we will start this season slowly but hopefully the quality that comes through the door (UTO has said five more) will plug the gaps and we will pick up.

No smugness from me if we lose to Derby, and I promise no told-you-so's. I'll be as disappointed as any of us on here.

Presumably the 5 UTO mentions will be:

1 left back
1 right back
Jodi Jones
Striker
Centre midfielder or centre back depending on if Davis is an option

By my calculations, 5 in would mean someone is leaving or Mousinho isn't registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom