Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

Has anyone received their season ticket? I assume not but just wanted to check I wasn’t alone in receiving anything in the post yet!

I was about to say that the tickets couldn't have been printed yet because we don't know the fixtures!!!

When was the last time season tickets had printed bloody fixtures??

I'm living in the past - around 1996 with a bit of luck!!

Not heard a peep so I guess all is well....................... probably not at the top of the "to do" list.

For various reasons, I missed the deadline to renew my ST at last years prices. Irksome as that is, I’m more concerned about making sure I get my seat!

However, no announcement on “new prices” yet, which is also irksome, as I would actually like to put some money into the club. Anyone any idea when there might be an update? I guess it depends on what happens Monday…

For various reasons, I missed the deadline to renew my ST at last years prices. Irksome as that is, I’m more concerned about making sure I get my seat!

However, no announcement on “new prices” yet, which is also irksome, as I would actually like to put some money into the club. Anyone any idea when there might be an update? I guess it depends on what happens Monday…

The club said that after the playoffs, fans who have purchased season tickets will have the opportunity to move seats. Once this period has passed, they will go back on sale.

So, unfortunately, one of the 3,000+ who have already bought a ST could choose relocate to your seat before you get a chance to purchase one.

The club said that after the playoffs, fans who have purchased season tickets will have the opportunity to move seats. Once this period has passed, they will go back on sale.

So, unfortunately, one of the 3,000+ who have already bought a ST could choose relocate to your seat before you get a chance to purchase one.

Thanks for that. I can’t see anybody being particularly interested in K122 in the East Stand, though!

Back
Top Bottom