Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

They will have to open all grounds to the public as before, by September 1st or otherwise there won't be enough clubs left in existence
to have a football competition.

The thing that’s confusing is that you need to go to Tickets and log in there. There’s another login page which I think is for iFollow

Done all of that but doesn't recognise my login and then the I go to re register it goes round in circles.....I'll wait to see if somebody calls me Monday.

2000 sold so far, seems quite a good number considering the current situation. Great Effort all those who have and, a big please try, to those who haven't. Just received my order from the club shop and bought my cardboard cut-out, doing my bit. I really hope the club can continue to survive.

2000 is decent, I reckon we will approach 3000 with some doing it pay day and some new take ups. That’s probably all that will be allowed in when fans can attend matches anyway so it might save the club a bit of hassle of controlling numbers.

I renewed mine but at £300 for the east stand I thought it’s only a £70 gamble as I will watch all the home games on IFollow if we are not allowed in (and I can’t see that happening all season, rightly or wrongly we are returning to normal for economic reasons) but fair play to anyone who has paid out for the more expensive seats, hope the club give you some biscuits or something when we return.

The thing that’s confusing is that you need to go to Tickets and log in there. There’s another login page which I think is for iFollow

Done all of that but doesn't recognise my login and then the I go to re register it goes round in circles.....I'll wait to see if somebody calls me Monday.
The ticket office aren’t taking phone enquiries, email only to ST2020@oufc.co.uk.
I’ve had two quick responses from them

2000 is decent, I reckon we will approach 3000 with some doing it pay day and some new take ups. That’s probably all that will be allowed in when fans can attend matches anyway so it might save the club a bit of hassle of controlling numbers.

I renewed mine but at £300 for the east stand I thought it’s only a £70 gamble as I will watch all the home games on IFollow if we are not allowed in (and I can’t see that happening all season, rightly or wrongly we are returning to normal for economic reasons) but fair play to anyone who has paid out for the more expensive seats, hope the club give you some biscuits or something when we return.

The SSU brigade have our uses ?

I just logged onto OUFC online tickets and clicked on season tickets and the four tickets on my account were there when I clicked on the notification message on the right hand side. Don't know if this helps but hope you get sorted

Renewed mine on the first day, renewed my mate who does not do “online” for him this afternoon, persuaded a mate to get the next seat to him when he is allowed to get it.

The club are keen for us to help each other out where possible. Have a try at following my instructions and the club instructions here

If you struggle try and be as descriptive on this thread for the community to help you. Try different browsers internet explorer /chrome and then if you struggle further I'm happy to give you my phone number to try and talk you through it.

Good to see, the club needs every penny folks, I know it's not easy but we all need to do everything we can, buy tickets, merchandise and anything else.

Up the U's!

Done mine on the normal book online link from the official site. Logged in and had notification to buy tickets. Easy Peasy.
Didn't even read the club email about renewing. Maybe if there's a link to follow in that email that's causing the problems some are having.

Back
Top Bottom