Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

Finally renewed, what a load of faffing about, had to get my mrs to do it, I lost my rag.

Received a phone call yesterday from the helpful Gem and all sorted. She was telling me that she was working her way through 90 e-mails from Friday, so please be patient as she is doing a sterling job sorting out Old Luddites like me . Thanks Gem

Dirty deed done and 2 renewed, although with so many permutations for next season. Division 1 or Championship, watching on TV or in the stand. Also for personal reasons not sure how many games we're going to get to. For me it's as much about investing in the playing squad, or the club generally, as well as how many games we get to.

Well not if we end up watching the season on iFollow from a shonky one camera feed with RadOx roughly synched over the top in glorious stuttervision!

But yes, I've renewed as well
If we end up watching the season through iFollow and the team perform well and don't go bankrupt because we are fortunately in a wealthy part of the country where other teams slide away and we gain ground on others then it will still be worth it.

Gulp, there’s nearly 800 quid shelled out for 2 renewals. Starting buying my son’s season ticket as well when he was 10, he’s now 34.?

Great value though for Champ football and even better when Karl leads us all into the promised Prem land the season after. ?

Gulp, there’s nearly 800 quid shelled out for 2 renewals. Starting buying my son’s season ticket as well when he was 10, he’s now 34.?

Great value though for Champ football and even better when Karl leads us all into the promised Prem land the season after. ?
Good on you. Started with my grandson at under 7 and he’s just gone into the under 18 category. Quite a jump when we don’t even know what we’re paying for. Did I hesitate? Not for a second! Given me so much pleasure. COYY

Brilliant effort by all the fans that have been able to renew. I don’t know when they will start posting them out to fans, but normally they come with a fixture list, and we don’t know which league we will be in yet. So it’s a good idea to be patient, and I think it’s been a solid move by the club to freeze prices. 3000 have taken advantage of the offer, and could be in for Championship football at a Lge One price. Well done to the football club!

Brilliant effort by all the fans that have been able to renew. I don’t know when they will start posting them out to fans, but normally they come with a fixture list, and we don’t know which league we will be in yet. So it’s a good idea to be patient, and I think it’s been a solid move by the club to freeze prices. 3000 have taken advantage of the offer, and could be in for Championship football at a Lge One price. Well done to the football club!

That's pretty easy as we have no use for them at present.

Has anyone received their season ticket? I assume not but just wanted to check I wasn’t alone in receiving anything in the post yet!

Back
Top Bottom