Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

Surely in the event of some fans being allowed to attend, the SSU and East Stand fans wouldn't be competing against each other for the chance to attend as they are different areas.

So say it's 30% of capacity then that equates to 30% in SSU and 30% in East Stand not 30% between both.

It's not an ideal situation but not sure what people expect the club to do.

Well we have no more than 5,000 ST holders, and the stadium holds 12,400 or so.

Let's say we get 4,000 renewals before the season starts and that we are then down to 1m social distancing (that'll be here well before then).

The club only allows in ST holders, puts them in their allotted stand, one every three seats. No away fans. Away fans and non ST holders can buy a £10 iFollow ticket.

That would be very different if it were still 2m social distancing, fans were still not allowed or if there were some other regulations in place - so it must be fairly difficult for the club to say what they'd do in any one of many situations.

Personally, I will just renew and see what happens.

Further to my last post you could also argue that concessions should be excluded too as they're paying less, plus those free loading under 7's who don't pay anything

The email is very unclear about how we'll be watching matches and obvs doesn't say when the season starts. I guess they're sending it out now in the hope that some people renew because they think we'll be in the championship.

Renewed through gritted teeth. Only because my credit card bill is almost at its limit

Normally I'd leave it until a little later on but I think it's important that the club get some income at this time.

Can't wait for the playoffs,. Can't wait for next season.

1893 club members are saved from any decision making for the moment. No renewal for us until after the play offs. Guessing that the corporate staff are still furloughed so nobody to sort out the executive boxes, 1893 club members etc.

Personally, I cannot see how any form of "social distancing" would be enforced at a football ground. The moment we score would see the usual celebrations, what are the stewards going to be expected to do? Can anyone imagine the East stand happily "bumping elbows" with each other?

Does that include your prawn sandwich voucher? ?

Well it didn’t the last few seasons so I guess not, not even a biscuit either, but thankfully a nice lady behind me brings sweets every match.

Well it didn’t the last few seasons so I guess not, not even a biscuit either, but thankfully a nice lady behind me brings sweets every match.
You’re lucky sweets, I would be lucky enough if I could get some big paper and not just to wipe my a**e but to clean the birdshit of the seats, mind you that’s birdshit because of all the prawn sandwiches they swoop down and thieve

You’re lucky sweets, I would be lucky enough if I could get some big paper and not just to wipe my a**e but to clean the birdshit of the seats, mind you that’s birdshit because of all the prawn sandwiches they swoop down and thieve

Ah, fossilised birdshit, a Kasstad speciality.

Hopefully everyone who can renews as the club needs it more than ever..

Hopefully everyone who can renews as the club needs it more than ever..
That is a way of putting it but I do think the club are keeping us going financially when other clubs aren’t being helped.

Bought my 2 in SSU. I think its a good gesture. If we do get promotion it will be a fantastic deal. For those that are unaware its just a 10 day window to do this

Just bought mine, seemed a bit weird to pay £300 for something where I am not actually certain what is going to happen though.

I reckon, and this is just me guessing, that if the season starts mid September we could see season ticket holders in grounds (assuming their is no miraculous take up) as by then the rule could be down to one metre, but with no away fans allowed to any games for a while.

Back
Top Bottom