Home Match Day Thread 20/01/2024 L1: OUFC vs Northampton Town - POSTPONED

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Probably the easiest game of a busy few weeks so would hope we end up walking away with the 3 points.

Fancy Harris to continue his goalscoring form, 2-0 to Oxford

EDIT: And it’s postponed

Your source is possibly the same as mine. They also reckon that if the game DOES go ahead, the game will kick off at 3pm.
Cheers mate.

Any news on Goodwin's sister being there? Wondering whether it's worth grabbing a shower and a few sprays of Joop Jump.

With the temperature staying above freezing and the continued improvement, you hope they will deem it match fit by 3.

The anticipation, Radio Oxford on, playing some retro songs. It’s like Groundhog Day every pitch inspection morning.

For the first time this week there’s no frost on my car windscreen this morning.

The back garden test is unreliable and unscientific.

The car windscreen test is the only accurate way of determining whether our game will be on and I’m calling it as fit to play.
Hope you're right. They're in good form but on paper we've got the better team. We'll have to be careful though, as the old saying goes the game isn't played on paper, it's played on windscreens.

• Haha
Reactions: MJB
No wonder Goodwin didn't rule out playing against Northampton!

The game was always going to be postponed. It’s barely past 10am and they’ve done the pitch inspection/announcement already!

Back
Top Bottom