Away Match Day Thread 19/08/2023 - L1: Barnsley v OUFC

Who was your Man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's so refreshing to see us so organised and seeing the game out properly. Gatlin did superbly when coming on to help draw the game out. Barnsley completely lost their shape when Tyler got the 3rd. Liam is turning us into a solid unit. Very pleased.

Get in there you Yellows.. man what a change.. brilliant 2 teams that will be challenging and 6 points away!!. Let's take this form back home come on you you yellows!! What a change from the Cambridge game! am sat in the hot tub with a beer absolutely buzzing!!

Cambridge top of L1

Oxford Utd are 4th.

*Subject to Portsmouth v Cheltenham

Last edited:
Wow what a performance that was.

I struggled to pick a man of the match. Beadle made a vital save at 2-1, Long with his clearance of the line. Goodrham with sealing the win but both Brannagan and Mcguane bossed the midfield.

3 X I have voted draw and also put my phone away for the duration of the game and 3 wins have come of it. I will do the same for the rest of the season 🤣

Well I didn't think it was possible to beat Derby and Barnsley in the same week especially away from home... Well done lads 9 points well deserved this week

Another great win away from home at tricky place to go. All-round the players knew their jobs and executed them effectively. Feels like we can do the dirty work and manage the game whilst also playing the pretty stuff every now and again; shows that it's not always an either-or choice.

Each result is building confidence, and I'm excited to see where we can go this season, especially with a couple more bodies still to come in.

Another great win where we totally outplay a side tipped for promotion.
well done Liam, well done players and supporters. well done Oxford United Football Club. 🤙

WOW! What a week!

Great result, and 6 points from two very big away games, we're playing with so much cohesion nowadays!

Well done Liam and the lads! 👏 👏

Back
Top Bottom