+++ 18/12/2019 OUFC v Manchester City +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't been shamed by one of the best teams in the PL, we've produced chances, COYY - Wycombe are next and we wash our hair more than Gareth Ainsworth does!

Honestly, I think that was our performance of the season. Outstanding. On another day, at least two of Fosu, Dickie or Skyes' chances go in towards the end. Against a team with a genuinely world class front 6. Unbelievable from the boys in yellow.

A performance to be proud of. So much to admire with it and we gave them a real run for their (considerable) money.

The difference was finishing. They turned those two lethal breakaways into goals. We kept finding Bravo and the dangling leg of the last defender. That’s why they’re the current champions.

Top ref today too. Let it flow. Wish we could have that every week.

Nothing to rue from this and we’ve had our fun. Onto the actual big one in a team that have lost fewer league games than Citeh have this year - Wycombe

Proud. That's all I'm going to say. I hope Wycombe were watching that because based on that, they should be shitting it...

Fantastic performance, but we had the chances to get a look in possibly. Both Dickie and Mackie could have scored.
Play like that and we will beat Wycombe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom