Home Match Day Thread 14/02/2021 L1 OUFC v Wigan

The UPDATED L1 table

EuNkqUGXcAkYL_c

A crap pitch. God awful weather. Several delays with the match possibly called off at one time. We didn't play very well at all. We went 1-0 down. We actually won anyway.

I'm actually starting to believe the footballing gods are with us all the way now.
Don't jinx it, but yeah, there may be a case for a small amount of cautious optimism.

Just 8 points needed to avoid relegation. :)

I can't see 51 points being needed this year. Currently every team from 18th down to 24th are under 1 ppg. So if it stays like that till the end of the season 46 points should be enough.

Awful stuff that was but very happy with the points.

I think there's a simple formula here- play Kelly in midfield, we struggle. Please keep him away from the starting 11 when we have such a talented squad. He does NOTHING.

Awful stuff that was but very happy with the points.

I think there's a simple formula here- play Kelly in midfield, we struggle. Please keep him away from the starting 11 when we have such a talented squad. He does NOTHING.
Think were being unfair on kelly. He was no worse than brannagan in the 1st half. Wigan pressed our midfield really well in shitty conditions so not really surprising.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Maguane/Sykes Brannagan
Barker Taylor Lee/Shodipo

I for one CANNOT WAIT until we are able to field this team, or something very similar. I am genuinely excited about the return of Maguane. Kelly offered absolutely nothing today and our midfield will improve no end, once Marcus is back in the side. Sykes was brilliant today. After his spell out of the side, I am chuffed for him.

2 games in hand and 6 points off of 2nd πŸ‘€
That side makes me stiff to be honest

Back
Top Bottom