Away Match Day Thread +++ 11/02/20 Burton Albion v OUFC +++

Fear it will have to get worse before it gets better. Tinkering with the midfield, Moore for Mousinho no change up top.

Going for a Burton 2 Oxford United 1 (Kelly) Att: 4352 with 481 Yellows fans.
I predict a dog will run onto the pitch. COYY

Championship Ref, not sure if that's good or not! Either way I'll be there COYY!!!!

Tough ask this one, especially as they dealt us a lesson at home.
But we really need the win.
So a draw it is!?

Eastwood
Hanson Dickie Moore Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin Kelly
Henry Taylor Holland

2-0 Oxford

It's annoying we're lacking match fit bodies in the middle of the park as ideally we'd rest Gorrin to prevent another booking and potentially missing a huge game on Sat. And I'd rather let Brannagan rest up a bit more. So I'd be tempted to go
Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Mousinho
Sykes Kelly
Agyei Taylor Holland​

Subs: Stevens, Jones, Thorne, Hanson, Forde, Henry, Mackie

It has to be Matt Taylor upfront surely.
If he gets his scoring boots in we will be ok.
I think he as lost his way at the moment. So let’s give Agyei a run out from the start. But please Mackie as a sub , KR even l have to admit it is not working.

I remember Fear getting worse.

I don't remember him getting much better.
Lol ,worse, is the right word... He went for big money at one stage of his career (For the times etc) but just was very poor , apart from one game l recall?

Got 0-0 written all over it on a freezing cold night in Brewtown.
Think this is a little optimistic. What makes you think Burton won’t score when they put four past us earlier in the season? I’d happily take a draw, but expecting a depressing drive home.

• React
Reactions: UTM
I’m gonna say Thorne will run the game from deep, sliding perfect passes through to Agyei and Holland who will both score. Kelly will put in a great corner for one of our CBs to nod in. Yeah we’ll concede a couple but win 3-2.

Cannot see anything better than a draw here. If you take out half of the Newcastle game, sub-par performances for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom