Away Match Day Thread +++ 11/02/20 Burton Albion v OUFC +++

I was always picked last when the "captains" were picking teams at football, does that mean it wasn't an indication that I was sh*tter than the rest of them? ?

Yes, yes it does. It was in my case anyway. :)

KR's ifollow interview much more towards complimentary in regards to Agyei.
Again refers to the fact we gave him a long contract as we see as one to continue developing

KR's ifollow interview much more towards complimentary in regards to Agyei.
Again refers to the fact we gave him a long contract as we see as one to continue developing
That has been said about his development but there have been occasions where he maybe should have started or at least come on earlier as a sub

Agyei scores a jammy goal and everyone suddenly thinks he's the next Ronaldo....PMSL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nothing jammy about his goal at Southend. Showed good strength and pace, and took his goal nicely.

Nobody is saying he’s Ronaldo. That’s just your assumption.

One of the reasons KR was brought in was his excellent track record of developing young players. He has, I think we can all agree, continued that legacy at Oxford thus far. He seems very good at reading a player's mentality. Perhaps Agyei is a naturally not particularly confident bloke, and so pinning the label of 'season saviour' on him and having him start every game would potentially destroy his confidence. Literally none of us know. We're all football FANS, which means we look for immediate gratification and success. KR is a manager and a developer of talent, which means that where we're looking at the individual match, he's looking at the long term benefit to the player. I genuinely have faith that he knows what he's doing with Agyei.

That said, as I said above, he's increasingly looking more and more the part, and I would love to see him included more frequently. I just don't think intimating that KR has some prejudiced agenda against him is at all helpful.

Update from Costa Rica. I succumbed and had to order a s**t on the grass. Didn’t have a clue what was in it, but hay I’m on holiday so has to be done. It was so nice. So after sampling a few I asked what was in it. At the bottom was mint liquor then a layer of rum and baylies topped of with a generous amount of frozen vodka.

Update from Costa Rica. I succumbed and had to order a s**t on the grass. Didn’t have a clue what was in it, but hay I’m on holiday so has to be done. It was so nice. So after sampling a few I asked what was in it. At the bottom was mint liquor then a layer of rum and baylies topped of with a generous amount of frozen vodka.
Sounds good. Pints all round.

Wet and Windy here.... cheers for keeping us updated ?.... appreciate it.

Sure it's not just the contents of the slops bucket from the cocktail bar? :) Very random mixture - sounds horrid, but probably OK after the third one!

To call it s**t on the grass you are probably right lol. I only asked for 1 but I think there must of been a communication breakdown as he brought 1 tray full. And before you ask I didn’t do it on the grass ?

Cape Verde or Costa Rica?

Back
Top Bottom