Away Match Day Thread +++ 1/1/2019 Plymouth Argyle v OUFC match day thread+++

I want KR to go 100%. However, would now be the best time to do it? After all the prep going into this window, that could be all thrown into the water, and knowing Tiger, a new boss wouldn't arrive until the January window has shut.

Woeful today, gift them there goals.

1st was from a free kick and we switched off.
2nd was an error by giving the ball away cheaply.
It would of been 3-0 at half time. If it wasn’t for a wonderful save from Eastwood
3rd came because we backed off, and invited them on to us.

Dickie was dreadful. I’d drop him!

I want KR to go 100%. However, would now be the best time to do it? After all the prep going into this window, that could be all thrown into the water, and knowing Tiger, a new boss wouldn't arrive until the January window has shut.
Easter, probably:whistle:

Cant believe we lost against a team at the bottom!! Its embrassing Lost! Lost last 3 games & no teamwork or pace!!

Rumour: Hullo Geerome, oi erd a rummer that DE has stolen the munney from the club bank wivout tellin no wun and that is woy the klub int got no munney.

Fact: Hello Jerome, when the club was sold, DE agreed with Tiger to have a charge over a limited number of transfer deals that were held in a special account that he could draw from as per the charge, to pay money back. DE is factually not stealing anything from OUFC.

Didn’t want to put the youngsters on as he didn’t think it would be right

As usual. not pointed at you, Pete.

If they do invest, can you have any faith in the acting manager to use the investment to produce a squad that can get us into mid-table? The same manager who took recruited a bunch of crocks and has-beens, took half the matches played to find a way to use them half-effectively and has run the 9 or so competent players into the ground while they've been found out by any manager who's scouted us and has found no plan B to deal with that.

I haven't. The board's most important move must be to fire the man who is pretending to be a manager and replace him with someone who can manage a football team.
You're right. I knew I should have let my annoyance subside before posting. I have no faith in KR's managerial ability any more than I have faith in the shower currently 'running' the club (into the ground).

What a situation we find ourselves in! If the board were to sack KR who on earth would want the job? No-one with any ability. So it's likely they'll stick with him. If they make money available he'll probably waste it, if they don't make money available what's the point of them?

Back
Top Bottom