Away Match Day Thread 09/01/2024: BSMT - AFC Wimbledon vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a depressing place YF has become. I don’t think I can ever remember so much bickering amongst people that all claim to support the same team..
I'd be more worried if everyone on here was happy with the way things are at present.

Wow what a depressing place YF has become. I don’t think I can ever remember so much bickering amongst people that all claim to support the same team..
Not really, plenty of people just had enough of the moaning, sniping sarcasm that some relish in posting. With nothing positive to say.

Last man, deliberate foul - should've been off - but I don't think that'd helped us

GOD has been pretty lively tonight.

Hopefully some conference sides might have scouts in the audience, because a stint at that level is what he really needs right now.....

we look like we’re happy to see out a 2-0 here, be knocked out and move on. Can’t say I disagree but there’s been some horrific individual moments in the game from common offenders. Hope there’s some good transfer PR to look forward to in the next few days to wash this off.

we look like we’re happy to see out a 2-0 here, be knocked out and move on. Can’t say I disagree but there’s been some horrific individual moments in the game from common offenders. Hope there’s some good transfer PR to look forward to in the next few days to wash this off.
Horrific?
Some silly stuff, horrific?...no

We have very little in the way of creating clear cut chances. Quite a few of our league goals recently have been excellent shots from outside the box (we have had a couple of decent efforts tonight that didn't go inside the posts). But you can't rely on that to consistently win you games. They should be the icing on the cake - with goals from crosses and passes to players being in the box being the um... cake. We are so slow that when we actually do manage to get the ball inside the opposition penalty area, it's like a Japanese tube train in there - no space, no room to shoot or even to turn to shoot (not that you'd do that on a Japanese tube train, but you know what I mean).

All this passing around the back 3-4 times gives the opposition plenty of time to get into position. So predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom