Away Match Day Thread 06/01/2024: FAC R3 Cov City vs OUFC

Who was it man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the obvious, Was an enjoyable day, took my mate and his young lads to there first game to which they enjoyed. Some good harmless banter between both sets of fans, no I'll feeling at all.
Cov looked the real deal and we just looked slow and leggy. The only real stand out was Tyler for me, the rest seemed to play pretty negative. Fingers crossed for stan, didnt look good.
Been a tough few weeks with a few more to come I feel.

We should probably just throw the Wimbledon match, prioritise Carlisle this week.

I wasn’t embarrassed by that performance today neither will I be asking the club for a refund; get a grip, it’s part of following a club.
As for the performance..well we clearly missed those out injured and we just can’t say how we would have played had we been at full strength, but our boys did look leggy, unsurprisingly, and didn’t help themselves with so many misplaced passes. Simple fact is, Coventry put out s strong team and outplayed us.
Having said that no one player should be pilloried after that kind of game, rather those that did themselves justice were Harris and Goodhram, both scored but both often looked like they might create something as well.
With all this gossip about backroom unrest, let‘s see what factually does come out this week.

Not looking for bites. Just the majority on here need to wake up and realise all is not rosey behind the scenes.

:No planning application submitted and no explanation as to what the hold up is.
: no promised fans forum
: no assistant manager
: no analysis has been announced
: no signings so far.

Time for the owners to come out and speak.
So is this a bit of a summary and guesswork rather than actually knowing the full facts behind anything?

All this apart from the fans forum could be solved in this month.

So is this a bit of a summary and guesswork rather than actually knowing the full facts behind anything?

It's like social media on here tonight when someone puts 'fuming' on their status. They then get loads of messages saying 'you all right hun' etc. They then either don't reply or reply with something more cryptic!

Well after that result today and the shambles behind the scenes right now, I’ve the thing that anyone would do and just booked my train tickets for Carlisle next Saturday and got myself a match ticket.

And people have a cheek to say us football fans are mad!

So is this a bit of a summary and guesswork rather than actually knowing the full facts behind anything

Take it how you want.

The club have every opportunity to put us all at ease but they insist on remaining silent.

That doesn't bode well for me and I'm concerned what the future of this football club looks like.

Well after that result today and the shambles behind the scenes right now, I’ve the thing that anyone would do and just booked my train tickets for Carlisle next Saturday and got myself a match ticket.

And people have a cheek to say us football fans are mad!
Ah but you’re not starting from Oxford are you? Still jolly keen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom